• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do if you met Varg Vikernes?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    For those of you who wouldn't recognise him, here is a picture depicting his typical behaviour.
    What would you do if you met Varg Vikernes?

For those of you that replied you'd react with violence in the other threads, don't react that way with Varg, he is usually armed.

I'd ask him what he thinks of Forseti.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    id give him a hug for being the most dorable church-burner around then drown him in sulfuric acid and claim his little norwegian cottage as my own

Tombi

*lurklurk*
    Years
  • I would love to have an actual conversation with him. He may be slightly off the deep end but some of the stuff he says, about religion in particular, actually make a whole lotta sense.
    /threadkill

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • I would ask, "WHY DID YOU DO IT?" Nah, I bet he got asked that enough times.

I would invite him to my town and have him unleash his potential on these Bible thumpers. Or just ask him what he thinks of today's metal. We HAVE to be on the same level here.

[edit] OR... put him and Glen Benton together! There would have to be some sort of intense chemical reaction, like a nuclear explosion or whatever.

Last edited:

Tombi

*lurklurk*
    Years
  • I would ask, "WHY DID YOU DO IT?" Nah, I bet he got asked that enough times.

So many times, in fact, that he wrote about it on the Burzum site. Haha. To be honest, I'm on his side, even though Euronymous isn't here to tell his side of the story.
    Which is convenient.

Back