• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Would You Do If You Were a Trainer?

Years
  • I did the search, and with how powerful the filter is, I could only really search for 'trainer', and you could guess how many results that got me. Therefore, if this already exists, by all means, close it.

The idea is simple. Give a small synopsis about what you would do if Pokemon were real, and what you'd do if you were a trainer.

Myself, I'd start out with (assuming they're the only ones available) Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, or Piplup. Then, I'd make my way around America doing the basic trainer stuff. Battling, Catching, Training, etc. When I had a Pokemon that could fly me around, I'de make it a point to visit every natural wonder in the world looking for illusive Pokemon.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I'd start out with Charmander, catch a Pidgey and Pikachu at the beginning of my journey. As I get better, catch an Aron and a Larvitar. Evolve everything to their final stage and challenge the League. Then when I'm satisfied, I'll search the world for legendary Pokemon.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • If I was a trainer, I would start off with a Ralts and fight everyone! Then I'd get a job as a gym leader and chill there till I retire.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    If I was a trainer I would play rock,paper,scissors with my Scyther everyday =D.

menace64

Lifelong Trainer
    Years
  • Honestly? Probably very little. I'm a one-on-one kind of person, preferring a few meaningful relationships over many shallow ones. I would probably wait patiently until the 'right' Pokemon finds me, and then I would develop a deep rapport with it and we would just become a great team. I wouldn't get involved in so much collecting and I would never trade. I would battle occasionally, but only when my Pokemon gave me consent beforehand.

I would think, based on my own personality, that a Pokemon like Growlithe or maybe even Charmander would become my Pokemon. I do like fire, after all!

mewtwo25

Pokemon Fan 4Ever
    Years
  • if I were a trainer I would start out with a piplup, then do the usual (trainning, gym battles...). When I finaly won a pkmn league I would search the world for pkmn misteries and probably challenge one of the champion's to try out my skills.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    If i was a trainer i would choose a mudkip, go kick some pokemon ass, beat all the gym leaders and elite 4, then i would rule the world with my awesome team (Swampert, Alakazam, Machamp, Golem, Swellow, and Walrien). And eat ribs every afternoon. :)

Years
  • I completely forgot about the Pokemon League. Genius. I'd make it a point to collect badges, beat the Elite 4, wander the Earth, and try to figure out what to do after I become the greatest trainer in the world... because it would totally happen like that. :P

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • I'd catch a wild Pokemon, *coughtreeckocough* go on an adventure with it, bond with it and make it a part of my family. Then after beating the Elite Four I'd relax and possibly explore other regions out of boredom.
    There'd be lots of difficulty of course, such as the Pokemon perfering to sit alone rather than eat, among other things.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    i would start off with mudkip and then catch all the pokes in my card, become a gym leader or E4, and just settle down

Back