• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do in the PokeWorld?

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    I'd be an Aura Guardian like Riley, but still collect Badges and explore the myths of a reigion.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'd probably be a Pokemon Coordinator, simply because I enjoy breeding Pokemon, training them, and looking for cute ones. :'D

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    For me, I'd be an International Policeman, like Looker. Only I'd have a top six set of Pokemon and hunt criminals such as Team Rocket and so on.

I'd do a bit of battling through Gyms and Leagues every now and then.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'd probably end up with a similar life to what I have now, presumably. Maybe Gyms and battling would be a minor part of my life, but I can't imagine making a career out of it. It sounds like a horribly risky career move - like wanting to become an actor or something - that I'd probably never have the guts to take that first step, unfortunately... but being a lawyer in the Pokemon world must be better than in this regular world, right? ...right?

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Being a Trainer is good thing to do in the Pokemon world, but always remember that there are other professions in that world.

If I would be there, I would probably working in the industry (Like silph co. or the stones). I can be a researcher too.

Years
    I'd like to be someone who helps train the rental Pokemon at the Battle Factory. You get to train practically every Pokemon while trying to create the best possible moveset. Sounds like something I would be good at.

Waking_Dreamer

Dreamer King
    Years
    I'd probably end up with a similar life to what I have now, presumably. Maybe Gyms and battling would be a minor part of my life, but I can't imagine making a career out of it. It sounds like a horribly risky career move - like wanting to become an actor or something - that I'd probably never have the guts to take that first step, unfortunately... but being a lawyer in the Pokemon world must be better than in this regular world, right? ...right?

Pokemon world is a more happier place than the real world.

I dont think you'd get much money...

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
    I would be the first competent police officer in all of the Pokémon world! lol No more would the region have to relly on "that one kid from the smaller town" to save them from Team Whatever.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I would be Pokémon trainer. I would travel with Dawn and Pikachu/Turtwig (and of course with Dawn's Piplup). I would defeat gyms and finally take Pokémon League challanges. Also I would go watch Dawn's contests. I would defeat some criminal syndicate like Team Galactic. I would travel in Sinnoh watching beautiful places and meeting new persons. Then I would go Unova or Hoenn with Dawn. I would do so many things. :)

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    POKEMON TRAINER FTW~!! :D
    I would like to be like May or Dawn and start my own pokemn journey but unlike them I won't participate in pokemon beauty contests but gym battles like Ash. I would catch several psychic, fre and dragon type pokemons and have adventures on the way.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Now, as much as I imagine myself being some AMAZING trainer, I actually see myself just grabbing a bunch of rods and simply going fishing...for Gyarados and Wailord. XD

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
    Surprised no one has said this yet: I'd want to be a gym leader. It would suck to probably always lose, but I'd want to be the very last gym everyone goes to. I'd be crazy strong and the one of the only few gyms that would be insanely hard to be. Almost like the Champion, but that would be too much work. :D

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    I would most likely aspire to be a gym leader and or Elite four member or champion but i would not be able to specliase in one type.

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    I will add something,
    Fighting off team Rocket and their annoying attempts to steal my pokemons would be interesting.
    I will train my pokemons likewise so that each time team Rocket appears my pokemons make them cry for their mommy :D

Back