• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do to get a real Pokémon?

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
    I would use my evil genius prowess to take an elite team of geneticists hostage and keep them in my basement on a diet of ramen and diet coke until the produced me a real life houndour and shiny houndour at that ... then and only then would i let have some fresh air ... untill it time for them to make me the other 495 pokemon XP

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I wouldn't need to do anything, I'd just dream I had a real one, and that'd be good enough for me...for the moment.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    I must have too much pride or something, lol...I wouldn't do anything embarrassing or desperate to get a pokemon, although I might work at a store or something. *shrug*

Back