• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What would you do to the storyline in Unova [ #13 ]

Would you change anything for the storyline in Generation V?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    What would you do to the storyline in Unova [ #13 ]

Welcome to the World of Pokémon, this time in Unova! Are you ready to start your adventure?

I'm sure you've heard that line many times before. This all leads to your storyline in the game. The plans to destroy from the evil team, the Pokémon to obtain, and the mysteries to seek; what do you think of the storyline for Generation V? If anything, what would you change, remove or add to the plots and setup for the game?

The poll options are listed at the very top and begin discussing your thoughts and edits you might make! Perhaps a change in the whole traditional line going down for Black & White, or simply just a few changes to the plots added in the game?

Discuss, discuss, discuss! (:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Well, why change it when you don't need to? The storyline as is is actually somewhat good this time around. So... I'm fine with it.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • B/W has a marvelous storyline; I don't see the need to change it in any way. :\
    N, Team Plasma and everything else was perfect to me~

Yeah same with me . :)
    The storyline was really good this time so I don't want to change a thing. It was cool how the storyline was almost unrelated to previous storylines.

toxin

TOXIN
    Years
  • Yeah, I really liked the story line compared to other games. I didn't even finish Soul Silver because I didn't want to play Crystal again, haha. Or at least that's how I felt about the games.

I liked the story line.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I'm perfectly fine with the Unova storyline. Plus it looks pretty interesting more than the past games, in my opinion.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • *skims part posts* Easy to do on a mobile xD

I don't know nor do I want to know the storyline of the games so I can't really have a say here. But I still chose that I will change nothing about the storyline. I know somethings about the games and I an in denial about them saying "nothing is true unless personally played" xD

Years
  • I would embellish the story. It's good. I like it, but it's maybe more simplified than it could be. Not that I think it's simple, but that it could go into more depth at times. It's still probably the best story of any of the games, but even the best have room for improvement.

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • I love the Black and White storyline, but I would definitely make it a little longer and more in-depth. Most importantly, the seven sages need to have a much bigger role in the plot.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • The storyline was better than RSE's, and I suppose better than DPPt, but I didn't really care much about it. I was mostly trying to get through the game for the sake of crossing it off my "Unfinished" list, rather than for love of the game. But I can't really pinpoint anything I'd necessarily change and this opinion might change once I actually play it in English and pay attention to the whole plot instead of just picking out the general idea, haha.

I really liked how the evil group was more intertwined with the progression this time--instead of hitting a point in the game and having them suddenly do something, you meet them the whole way through and it's not so jarring. That was definitely done better, and I like how the Elite 4 isn't quite just sitting around doing nothing this time. It's definitely a huge step in the right direction and I'm excited to see gens after this.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • I find team plasma very interesting, much more than just trying to steal or use pokemon for personal gain. there's a philosophy to them and that's interesting. bel and cheren are somewhat annoying though and serve no other purpose than to test you and get in trouble. all in all i'm cool with it.

Years
  • Well, I haven't actually played the game yet, but from what I can tell the storyline seems pretty good, better than the past games. So as for now, I wouldn't change anything. Maybe if I was asked later on, when I actually played through the game, I would.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • To make the story better they should give us Plasma admins in the 3rd game (The two girls in the opening video). Battling N over and over just didn't feel right to me.

Back