• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What would you do?

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    What would you do if one day your game just stuffed up and everything just got deleted and you had to buy a new Pokemon game and start all over again?

I myself would quit Pokemon.

Years
    I don't know why you would quit i would just start again that is my favorite thing i don't mind starting it again

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    Depending on which game it was. I have Diamond and Pearl now so it wouldnt matter if I lost one. If I lost Emerald...probably just get another copy and restart. Any other game I wouldnt bother replacing. But its not horrifying enough to just make me 'quit' it is just a game and not the company's fault if you do something to stuff the game up

Cid

Years
    I would get angry at first, but it depends on how long I've been playing it... But I won't give up on Pokemon...

I'll just get a new one and start a new game...

j_

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    I back up my save files :3

Indeed, backing up the save files is great. Not only does it not matter if the current file is corrupted, but you can also load an older save if you need to go back for some reason.

So, no I wouldn't give up with Pokemon!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    If D/P I would say screw it. No way am I going through that again. But anything Johto/kanto sure. Hoenn I have doubts

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
    Years
    Ermm I would probley quit too...

I have every single pokemon released on pokemon diamond and no way am I getting them ALL, all over again

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    step one-buy a new game
    step two-beat it
    step three-start asking for help(ev items pkrs ect)
    step four-begin trading for new evd
    step five-begin battling again

what i would do

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Well, i wouldn't necessarily buy a new one.. i'd probably wait for a remake of the two, if there is to be one!

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    i would be upset at first because i would have lost many things that i possibly can't get again. then i would just wait for the next one to come out and start the long process to get all of the pokemon ... again.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    i'd be extremly pissed for about an hour, then probably go and buy a new one, or wait for opal

Years
    I would, uh, use my other game. *has both Diamond and Pearl* If both got deleted, then I'd probably, uh, go buy a new Diamond, play through it, then download Pokesav and make copies of all my competitive pokemon I have now so it feels the same.

I don't think I'd quit. I enjoy it too much.

Oh, and hi, DarkPersian!

Back