• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Scenarios and Nouns and Whatnot!

So here's how this works. Someone creates a scenario, then three more nouns. The following person must use this scenario and the three items in their next post. (max of 5 sentences).

Ex:

Person 1: You're on a boat, when it starts raining cars. (Napkins, Radio, Trumpet)

Person 2: The car storm was getting worse. So me, having bad allergies, grabbed a napkin and attempted to play along the songs on the radio while playing a trumpet. Sadly, a few cars ended up landing on my boat and sunk it.

You're choking on a dictionary. (Washing machine, popcorn, pretzels)

Then so on. The story can be as silly or as serious as you like.

I'll start us off for the first one.

You are a professional photographer trying to take a picture of an extremely obese woman.

Elephant, Soda Machine, Cell phone.

Last edited:

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Right as I'm about to, I twitch, leading to a game over.

Of course, having dishonored my ancestors, I humbly eat a last meal of waffles, and ask a friend to help me regain my honor ritualistic assisted suicide, in which he Shoryukens me to death. Without a controller.

Scenario:

You're at death's door. Or, rather, Komachi (The Grim Reaper. Sorta.) is knocking at your door with her scythe, and she is in a baaaaaaaad mood.

Spell, Pangalactic Gargle Blaster, Katamari.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    I'd throw a party with Yuyuko in Hagyokoru (Purgatory...?), before getting sentenced to eternal damnation by the Great Judge Sikeiki.

Yeah, I know. Fun.

...if you didn't know where your towel was?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I'd slap myself in the face.

What would you do...if your TV is widescreen, HD, and has over 9000 channels!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    She was being annoying, so I calmly turned off Katamari Damacy, walked right up to her (as far as I could with her smelly breath right in my face (that's right, her breath is bad)), and told her to spell toad sandwich with an invisible pen. As Komachi had too much of Reimu's secret stock of Pangalactic Gargle Blasters (stolen directly from the President of the Galaxy) the day before that, her telepathic abilities were still too low to maintain control of the invisible pen, and she collapsed. Fortunately I knew all of this, because I'm a god, sort of.

Scenario:
    You're kicked in the face by a troll. You're bleeding. And we're out of milkshakes.

The Game, Other Trivia, Heim Crab

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
    I promptly exit the game (I lost The Game) and head to our beloved Other Trivia section, where I pick up my secret Helm Crab and go back to kill the troll. Tough luck on the milkshakes.

You're playing in the woods when you step into a bear trap, causing it to clamp on your ankle.
    Gnaw, coyote, knife.

Haunted House of Onyx

Ghastly Ghost Trainer
    Years
    this may seem gruesome but here I go:

The coyote appears with a knife and says to me calmly, "I'm here to help you"
    As I stopped paniking, the coyote cuts off my leg and runs off with it, snickering and gnawing on it.

You were eating a piece of toast when the ninjas attacked

Twinkie, ping pong paddle, Zebra

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    You were eating a piece of toast when the ninjas attacked

Twinkie, ping pong paddle, Zebra

I would use the ping-pong paddle to paddle away the twinkie in another direction, because everyone knows ninjas love twinkies. Then I would get on the Zebra and get the heck out of there while the ninjas fought over the twinkie.
    What would you do?

You were playing on a Nintendo DS, when suddenly it transformed into a robot and ran away

Stylus, Box, Cell Phone

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Someone totally massacred this thread...

Sammy traps in a box, then uses the Stylus and Cell phone to control it

You are at a concert

Rin, hair brush, zombie

Haunted House of Onyx

Ghastly Ghost Trainer
    Years
    The concert was attacked by Zombies that had a striking appearance to Rin, and I ward them off with a hair brush and hair gel and threatened them that I'll make thier hair look like Yugioh! So they ran off in terror.

You were having a cup of coffee when suddenly, you realize that someone is hiding in the cupboard!

Monopoly Man, Netflix, Bubbles

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
    Ryan would find him blowing bubbles that he stole while hiding in my cupboard while I wondered why the coffee tasted odd, while there is a package outside containing crappy Netflix movies.

What would you do if, the world was over and you lived on a star?

Monkeys, Skittles, Balloons

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back