• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do?

What would you do?

• Forget everything about the past year, and go help her

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Ignore anything happended to her and walk off

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Stand there laughing at her, paying her back for everything she did to you

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • I was the one that triped her

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    I'd stand there and laugh for ages then chuck something at her. Then run away when the teacher is looking and say i didn't do nothing. XP

hhsimpsonqueen

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    I wouldn't forget everything she had done but I would help her out. There's no point in sinking to her level.

Years
    I would probably help her. I mean... I'm a nice person, perhaps too nice. XD I don't think I could not help her. I'd feel guilty. o.o;

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Well, they, whoever they are, say that if you help your enemies, it's like throwing boiling water on them.
    So, I'd help her.
    Then say, "Boo yah, you just got boiling water on yo' face."

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I would help her out, despite whether I thought that she actually deserved it or not. I think that it's important to set a good example for people like that who are often rude to others, especially because they usually have a lot of problems in their life. If she doesn't appreciate it then that can't be helped, but at least I'd have some peace of mind knowing that I did the right thing.

And besides, anyone who would be mean right back at her would only be sinking to her level, so they shouldn't really have a right to be complaining about how mean she was to them in the first place... They're not acting any better themselves. XD Ahem!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    i would walk past her, stepping all over the stuff she dropped.....i probably would even step on her if she stayed on the gorund long enough....:cool:

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    I would help her out, despite whether I thought that she actually deserved it or not. I think that it's important to set a good example for people like that who are often rude to others, especially because they usually have a lot of problems in their life. If she doesn't appreciate it then that can't be helped, but at least I'd have some peace of mind knowing that I did the right thing.

And besides, anyone who would be mean right back at her would only be sinking to her level, so they shouldn't really have a right to be complaining about how mean she was to them in the first place... They're not acting any better themselves. XD Ahem!

What the ... since when did it become cool to get shot and not shoot back? O_O

Its an eye for an eye in this world, and that's how I see it. I'm not going to give a monkey a banana for slapping me in the head. You teach people how to treat you, and if she was making fun of me whole school year, she was teaching me how I should treat her at the same time. Sometimes, that's the only communication they know, so why not speak a language they understand?

Don't talk to me about setting examples. I don't set examples, I only do what I can do best and that's being me, if people want to copy then cool but I don't recommend it. And I could never "sink" to their level because quite frankly my level is so high that such a passive decent would take a millennium to occur and she would have long stood up and I would've missed my chance to make it worse for her.

It would take an active role on my part.; I would DIG to her level. The quick rat that can burrow into the dirt will always outrun the sly grounded fox. So you have to pounce on it, the second its possible and what better chance when they have fallen and tripped? Their fallen bodies will be screaming to make contact with my foot. The only thing I would apologize for is that it didn't happen sooner.

Help her? HA! The only help I'm giving is for my shoe to connect to her backside (metaphorically, of course). Sometimes you got to be dirty to be clean.

Moral of the day. Don't mess with a dog it's just not worth it. v_v

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I don't know what I would do. :o I would *probably* just ignore the whole situation and walk by. I wouldn't want to get involved, and I wouldn't want to offer my assistance to someone who would be ungrateful anyway. n_n;

Karlii~

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I would actaully help her because who cares if she made of me? I'm still a good person. She may regret the help after its over but at least it would all be fun when it lasted....yeah, I watched Lizzie Mcguire. XD

Back