• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you get with $250?

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    If I had $250, I... would... iono. There's so much to do! :'321

Get a designer to draw a potential room (would they do that for that little?), go to the spa, buy my mother a gift for the mother's days that I haven't given her anything (;;), shop for dresses, get some new shoes, get a better guitar, Ohhh, jewelery!, bags, spend some on lottery tickets for lulz, go to the spa Did I say that already? :], get something for my graduating friends, buy some nice pictures for my room, go see some concerts, get a really expensive haircut, lowlights/highlights maybe? :D, get another dog (even though I'm not allowed), get myself one of those computer pen things for photoshop, Get some extra help from some learning thing so I can get an A in a certain class, rent a shore house for a night (or is it more expensive? It really depends on where you are :/), get one of those awesome air pool things, maybe an inexpensive pool table from ebay while I'm thinking about the word pool, get an autograph from some famous person, get Guitar Hero World Tour, buy a nice camera, what about a video recorder, repaint my room (it's been the same for too long. Over a year XDD), get a new bedspread, buy a bunch of books, oooh iphone? :), wow this post is long! How about a canopy for my bed? How much is that?, this purposeful run on makes no sense, but maybe a trip to New York City would make me learn (how much is a train?), get my step father something for father's day, buy weed and then not smoke it to make sure I'll never do it (weirdddd), or GO TO THE SPA!

Long much? Yeah, well $250 can go a longgg way! That's symbolism right there mhmm.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Get it changed into GBP so I can use it.

I would put it towards my driving. It costs a fortune.

Years
    I'd see if I could get a netbook. I want one for writing. :D

Either that, or I'd buy some video games. What games, I don't know, other than Platinum.

Back