• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you like to be when you grow up?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    When I was little, all I wanted to be was an architect. I had an obsession in house and building designs and read home improvement books more than fairy tails or pretty little picture books. But then I foundout doing that job would require good math skills and since I stunk at math with no hope of becoming really good, there went that dream.
    Honestly, I dont know, something to do with sprites and graphics. Frankly, I'd be happy working at a video game or Nintendo store.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Famous game designer ;D

Currently I want to go to both MIT and DigiPen for my college enducation.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I want to be an Author and I want to draw. I'm going to do both. Both are passions of mine.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Katsuro said:
    Famous game designer ;D

We can be partners!!!! I'm going to be a famous video-game programmer! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WE WILL RULE THE WORLD!!! oh... we need a tester.. XD.... meh XD. Who wants to know.... oh forget it... nevermind everyone...

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    I want to be president duh...its easy I get two freinds to get two freinds who also get two freinds and so forth to all study heavily and get straight A's in Law School and with our combined money and knowledge we could run this country the way it wasn't meant to be run...it easy... ;)

No really, I want to be nothing short of me...oh yeah and also a profesinal Journalist.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    You get to sell your soul too! Lucky! I'm going to be president of the internet.
    Actually, I'm not, but it's a really fun rhyme. I intend to become an English teacher. 3/4 of the English teachers that I've studied under in high school have made me really appreciate the language and the philosophies behind the literature that we've read. They also seem to really enjoy what they do for a living. It'd be fun to influence people in a positive way and get paid (not much) for it. English is my best and my favorite subject. Teaching is really the only job that there's a demand English majors in.
    Edit: Can I get one of you future video game designers to promise me that you won't let the 2D fighting genre die?

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Honestly, I'm not sure. I plan on attending an art institute and persuing a career in art. From there on, I just want to see where my talent takes me.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    ..kinda already am grown up, or at least on my way XD
    i'd like to work with expatriates in an HR department (..now i've probably confused the younger members XD) and earn a bundle of money to afford great holidays X3

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Ivan said:
    I will be a lawyer when I grow up. Lots of money and lots of arguing! <3
    Heck yes! I too also want to be a lawyer :3 I've always wanted to go to Yale as a college....if I don't make it there, I might just go to Willliam and Mary and become a writer. But I wanna be a lawyer >3

Back