• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you like to see in the next Pokemon console game?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I think it would be cool, if they made a Pokemon game, that you could connect your game to the Wii, and it would play on from there, with all 3D graphics, but only if you get bored of your DS graphics. It could be compatible with Gen4 games and HG/SS.

Maybe something like that, infused with a Pokemon Staduim game.

Years
    I'd like a Pokemon console game that's like the mainstream games, except in 3D. Maybe even with customizable characters.
    Edit: I'd also like it to be on the Wii.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Same as above: Core series game, Wii, custom characters. Perhaps a mode- or another game, for that matter- where you could battle Pokemon in a fighting game-style format. Blaziken vs. Machamp ftw. Perhaps a slow-life or Fire Emblem-esque game for DS.

Hey, if you can successfully apply Pokemon to a dungeon crawler, why not?

Back