• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you like to see?

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I was just wondering what would you like to see in the Pokemon series, or what you think would make it better.

I was just thinkin to myself ,because a pokemon show just came on, that it would be better if they stopped using those lame pokemon xD. Like.... I would want to see Ash with maybe
    Weavile, Tyranitar, Dusknoir, and a Garchomp idk and misty... polliwag and staryu -_-? Oh and the new series a buizel is the girls best pokemon? Give her a Gyarados and Waillord and a Mamoswine. And brock Use to have a Onix but now he has a happiny...Give brock Infernape, Machoke, Rhyperior, and a Rampardos.

Well im just sayin it would be better if they stop making the show for 5 year olds
    And make the pokemon battles better not pikachu use volt tackle so you can 1 hit ko 4 pokemon at once or iron tail to one hit ko gym leaders

o.necromancer.o

(Insert Something Random)
    Years
    • Age 31
    • ?
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    I would like them to take the 'kid-friendly attitude' down a notch. Seriously go to youtube and watch the first episode and compare it to the crap on now.

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
  • One thing I would definitly get rid of are those annoying pack of idiots, Team Rocket. After 10, 11 seasons, you would think they would be gone, but they keep coming back. They out lived their usefulness and they need to permently blast off and never come back.

Also, there shouldn't be so many mini-adventures in between traveling to gyms. Ash has only 2 badges right now, you would think he would have about like 5 by now, in Japan.

There's more that I would change, but I don't want to start ranting.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Frikin make an adut version with ash snoggin dawn and may! Nah kiddin but seriously I watched it in front of my friends at an internet cafe. Oh the horror. I stopped mainly after kanto. So um at least show blood coming out of scratches. An you would think team rocket woud have died from so much voltage streamin throguh them

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • darkcookie_93 said:
    Frikin make an adut version with ash snoggin dawn and may!

They should growing up. It's about time after 10 seasons. Or make it like South Park where they're still the same yet ingenious (if you get my point).

PikachuEX

A Rare Pikachu Lover
    Years
  • ^Team Rocket will never give up.

Misty should reappear for a 3rd time and confess her love for Ash.

Years
  • I want Veronica Taylor!

I think Veronica Taylor should voice Ash again! Here's why
    When I was very little, about 4 or 5, I watched VHS tapes of Pokemon at The Rivah!
    I just loved Ash's voice! I might still be able to do the Verinica Taylor voice, but I definetly can't do the new voice! What happened? Veronica Taylor was so cool!
    Edit: Actualy, now when I try to do Veronica's Ash voice, I sound like the new Ash voice. Come to think of it, I don't think Ash is in my vocal range now. ;)

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Either Veronica Taylor or Barbara Goodson. They're the only two that could really make him sound like he used to (if that's what you're hinting at with your post).

Anyway, onto what I would change. Now, this topic comes up from time to time, so I've learned to condense my changes into a more workable format, rather than posting 50 posts worth of text. So there are three major things I would change. That's right, only three. But they're biggies, so bear with me.

1: The plot centering around 8 Badges and the Pokemon League should be dropped. Seriously, it's been done four times already, not counting side story arcs. Let it die peacefully. It was cute at first, but lately, it's gone from being ironically cute, to boring and annoying for many fans, including kids now. Let's get something new into the storyline. Maybe something more serious, or dare I say, dark? Come on. The show can have a serious plot and still be geared towards kids. SatAM did it, and that was back in the 90s, so there aren't really any excuses you can make.

2: JJM needs to blast off and be gone, at least for more than an episode. Honestly, I don't know of ANY Anime to this very day where the static comic relief antagonists make an appearance as often as JJM. It used to be funny, and it used to be cute, but when your comedy relief bad guys appear in your show more times than Skeletor appeared in He-Man, that's a sign that you may have gone too far. I'm not saying eliminate them, but definitely reduce their appearances to once every few episodes. Who knows? You might actually be able to develop the characters better with more time.

3: The freaking plot holes. This is a big one not only to me, but to many other forum-goers. Now, I don't mind so much when you carry an artifact around for half a season, but dropping it at the end with no resolution is just plain negligence on the parts of the writing staff and there is no excuse for it. If this was a Fan Fic on Serebii, it'd be laughed right off the forum. Seriously. And the GS Ball isn't the only one. They toss out Misty, right as her character is actually starting to develop, and then they do the same things with Max and May. It's like they think... I don't know what they were thinking. I'm all for new characters, but come on! When you change your cast more often than Power Rangers, you've really got to examine where you're going wrong. So the third thing, FIX THE FRIGGIN PLOT HOLES!!!

Ok, so that was a bit longer than I thought it would be. But it had to be said.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would like them to take the 'kid-friendly attitude' down a notch. Seriously go to youtube and watch the first episode and compare it to the crap on now.
    YES. YES. YES. The first... 20 or so episodes of Indigo League DEFINITELY have a different feel than the newer episodes. Closer to the game, more serious themes (well, as serious as a kids show gets), etc

What happened? Veronica Taylor was so cool!
    4Kids' licence to the Pokemon anime lapsed and The Pokemon Company decided to just dub it themselves. And the Pokemon Company are cheap, so they got rid of all the voice actors ;_; It's almost ironic that I prefer the 4Kids dub now o_O

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    I was just wondering what would you like to see in the Pokemon series, or what you think would make it better.

I was just thinkin to myself ,because a pokemon show just came on, that it would be better if they stopped using those lame pokemon xD. Like.... I would want to see Ash with maybe
    Weavile, Tyranitar, Dusknoir, and a Garchomp idk and misty... polliwag and staryu -_-? Oh and the new series a buizel is the girls best pokemon? Give her a Gyarados and Waillord and a Mamoswine. And brock Use to have a Onix but now he has a happiny...Give brock Infernape, Machoke, Rhyperior, and a Rampardos.

Well im just sayin it would be better if they stop making the show for 5 year olds
    And make the pokemon battles better not pikachu use volt tackle so you can 1 hit ko 4 pokemon at once or iron tail to one hit ko gym leaders

i agree they should stop making the show for 5 year olds.

Twero

ii'
    Years
  • I think more tings involving the Aura in anime. In the Special of Pokémon Ranger in DP I see it and I want more! And more epic battles, if possible.

Back