• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Would You Name Your Own Game Company?

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
  • Much like Ubisoft, SquareEnix (Soft), Capcom and Atari have as game companies and creators business names what name would you give your game company if you had one? What kind of games would you produce?

TY

What kind of games i would make... kinda obvious atm if you know me ;P

I would name my company: ShadowE Global Enterprises... in video games

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
    Years
  • The Game Company I work for is CW-Games, but it's not my own company.
    Honestly, I don't know I need to start my own one, we're a Team of 3 people (of which one Student), so it pretty much feels like my company.
    But if something would happen, so I'd need to separate from it, I thought about DX-Games (DX = CW + 1 Letter further in the Alphabet for each Letter).

Funny as a parody for my current company, and at the same time, it could be a nice concurrency.
    But I'm actually happy with CW-Games for now, so I don't see this happening in the near nor far future.

Edit:
    Oh yeah, and what kind of games?
    I guess I'd stick with 2D, more specifically, pixelated.
    Retro Gaming is not dead at all, it's just forgotten.
    I'm trying to push Retro Style games into CW-Games quite often, but it's not really lifting off the ground, at the moment.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Probably like SAO but not MMORPG.
    But yeah, just a normal RPG having your soul in the inside game.
    The company name would be.. Reality Virtual Games-- RVS for short.

Reactions: T!M
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd probably call it "Transference," based after a song by Children of Bodom (one of my favorite metal bands). We'd probably be producing action-adventure games like Assassin's Creed and Legend of Zelda. We would make a few sports games, too (such as Need for Speed), as well as some fighting games. Not really sure which consoles we'd be available to… maybe just the ones by Nintendo, since I'm a big fan of those. xD

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • I'd call it "Scarlet Devil Inc".

Idk, it's just so me. :3 It seems awesome and rather dark...which is why it sounds great to me.

Years
  • Xciite Games. I have no idea what type of games the company would make, but I like the idea of coming up with a name that isn't too common or too crazy, but also has personal meaning to it. In this case, it's the XCII- the roman numeral for 92 (my birth year).

S3venAces

Amateur Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Team NoIdea or something stupid like that (though that sounds more like a branch of an existing company).

As for the games, well, over-the-top action games like the ones Platinum Games makes (Bayonetta, Mad World, Metal Gear Rising, etc) or survival horror games where the odds would always be stacked against the player.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Probably Mad Martian Interactive, or something like that.
    As for games, I think there are too few turn based Strategy/RPGs out there, so that's what I would make my studio focus on. I'd also like to create my own city-builder or tycoon game, or a stealth oriented action one.

Years
  • Glitch

It's one word, easy to remember and I like it! As for the sort of games that would be produced; mainly RPGs and Adventure games. I would have the biggest team working on the RPG games, making sure they are amazing, what people want; being able to please the gamers is what my main aim would be. The Adventure games would be the source of income I get whilst creating the fancy RPGs and making sure the company stays intact and known.

Back