• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you name your theoretical children?

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    i would name the boy: cloud and the girl: may,dawn,or kiri

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    If I were to have a girl, I'd name her Brooke. Asuna sounds nice as well though.

If I were to have a boy, I'd name him Zach or Ryan. =\

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    For girl, I've always liked Violet and for a boy, I would name him William after the males in my family (every other generation has William in the name) or Dennis, in honor of my grandpa (whose cooler than anyone else).

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    If it was a guy I kindof like the name Peter XD
    Or Theodore after my great grandfather.
    {Damn, I wish I was named that D:}

For a girl I like Emily xD
    /plain

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    Hmm...good question. I haven't really thought of any names for my possible future children, but now that you mention it...

I think for a boy, I'd name him Blaine, Kade, Timothy, or Noel. I've always liked the name Noel so that'll probably be my first choice.

For a girl...I would name her either Rylan, Robyn, Geniveve (Her nickname would be Jenny), Tegan, Lauren, Zoe, or Laila.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    Girl: Leslie, Genevieve, Leticia, Christine, Adrianne, Debra or Marissa
    Boy: Andreas... you know I can't really think of any. :( Maybe Zac/Zack/Zach/Zak

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I've always been partial to Lillian, Anastasia, Katlyn, & Camron for girls names.
    as for guys name's I'll leave that to my wife, but if I have to have a say, I wouldn't mind Ryan, Jeremiah, or Ted.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    I honestly think of this often, even though I don't want kids. I would name a girl Keisha, because I've always been a fan of it. I would most likely name my son Deon. Only reason why is because it slightly related to my name and I always wanted my name to be Deon. Either Deon or Con...Con is self explanatory.

----------------
    Listening to: The Cool Kids - 88
    via FoxyTunes

Years
    geez i have thought but never wanted them it's like a dog they pee on your furniture(My step brother does that and his 12)

Boy: dunno Bob,Leo(Proberly Leo)
    Girl: Ella or Rose

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    My answer changes every time this thread shows up. xD Anyway, I finally realized that I'd have to end up giving my children an English name and a Chinese name, because my parents would want to address them in Chinese. And I changed my outlook on kids. Before, I was like, "They're annoying, I don't want them." But I think it wouldn't be so bad. There'd be plenty of ups to balance out the downs. Sooo...

Male: Raleigh or Jacob, 俊文 (Yin Wen)
    Female: Alice or Aria, 秀怡 (Xiu Yi)

I'm more of the kind of person who'd want to know what my significant other wanted before setting myself on anything though. :|

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well I've already named my first son Tony, after my father, since I was named after his father (my grandfather) and so on. I'll be doing the same for my first daughter, so I'll name her Teresa.

then beyond that, I dunno.

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Well I've already named my first son Tony, after my father, since I was named after his father (my grandfather) and so on. I'll be doing the same for my first daughter, so I'll name her Teresa.

then beyond that, I dunno.

Lols, T and T.

Well, I was thinking naming my son Jeremy, and naming my daughter Celina. Mm. I will.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Male: Nate (Nathaniel)
    Female: Alexa, Flo, Alice

I've always thought these names belonged to beautiful people so I hope my kids are good looking. ;3;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Male: Brian,Alexander
    Female: Maddy(Madeline),Summer
    Those seem like my most favorite female and male names.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I have no idea. It will probably be a really hard decision when the time comes. I'd make sure my son/daughter didn't have any initials or possible nicknames that they would hate. I'd probably be fine with whatever my wife chose.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Oy, I always joke about what I would name my kids, 1 & 2, thats what they would be called.

OK seriously, I'd name the boy Nicola (Nick), Pasquale (Pat), or Giuseppe (Joe-Joey) & the girl Lucia (Lucy). after my aunt and uncle.

Back