• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you rather do? XD

What would you rather do? XD

• Watch paint dry

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Count stars

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Watch grass grow

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Sit in the corner and drool

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    espeon and umbreon said:
    What about day? You can't count the stars in the day. Of course there is sun. But you only have to count one.

*attempts to count sun* one...one...one XD

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    I'd count stars until I got confused. I've done that before.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    As stimulating as sitting in the corner drooling sounds...
    I choose to count stars
    Its sounds romantic XD

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Hmm...doez...not...matter =_= I'd fall azleep doing any of them zo...I guezz zitting in a corner zince paint zmellz bad and I don't think I'd like to get high of wet paint while zleeping, zleeping in grazz might be nice...if it wern't the time of year when there'z tonz of grazzhoperz outzide, counting ztarz mozt likely involvez being zomewhere you can zee the full zky, and that'z outzide in my houze, wich once again bringz up the grazzhoper problem.
    Hmm...yez, I can zee zitting in a corner, drooling, az being a very good way of pazzing time.

Ran

anime fan of doom!!!11one
    Years
    Sit in the corner and drool because I like sitting in the corner and drooling. ~D= <---that kind of look like drooling...I guess, it looks more like a guy with a goat teen (sp).

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I'd wathc stars...wait there are still starts in the sky?!I havent looked away from my comp so long I had forgotten they were still there...

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    The whole thing is silly. I don't know why people take it seriously. XD. I never meant it to be that way.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Yeah well you see,tot,we look at our comp screens too long so it makes us take everything seriously.

Dont ask me what I mean.I'm just babbling incoherently(sp?).

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I'd like to sit in a corner and drool to pass time. It sounds fun to do~! I'm not really a star counter type...

*sets up stool in corner and stares at wall drooling*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Eh, if you happened to of posted here yesterday, then this thread would of been able to stay open, hehe. Sorry about this!

*Rubs his nails against his shirt*
    It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it, hehe...

You're more then welcome to make another thread similar to this though, if you want!

Back