• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you save?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I would put out the fire and save everything. XD

~ My cats
    They'd likely go crazy and run all over the place due to a fire being in the house, but I'd catch them and take them with me.

~ My laptop (and everything tied to it) and my main external HDD
    So what's tied to my laptop? My monitor, Astro A40 gaming headset, my 32" tv, my 360, my PS3, my 2 external HDDs, my earbuds, all my cables.
    My laptop has a ton of info and stuff on it that I need. And my external HDD has stuff I really don't want to lose (like pics of the family, memories and so on).

~ My dad's computer
    Since we have our own business it'd kind of suck if all of his business stuff went up in flames on that computer.

~ iPod and earbuds
    I hope it's fully changed, if not then it'll be a waste to take. XD

~ Something random
    Might be what little cash I have on my desk or maybe one of my TVs, or a game system or something. XD

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    -My Samsung EPIC 4G
    -My laptop
    -My dresser (with clothes)
    -My 3DS (Pokemon White is already inside)
    -My backpack because I can't lose my homework and textbooks

I can buy chargers for them later.

Years
    My Dog - as annoying as he is most of the time i can't live without him ♥
    My Geek Bag - Has all of my geeky things. Chargers, DS, GBA, 3DS, Games, Books, Phone ect.
    My Computer - I've put so much money and time into building that thing.
    My Collection of Mythical Creatures Stuff - I have an two ring binders full of info, an encyclopaedic and a whole shelf full of statues so the same reason as the computer.
    My sketch book's - Not really for the sketches and stuff but for all the pictures that i've stuck in there. there pictures of people i'll never see again in them.

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Oh god...

well...

-My Purse: it's got everything I need in it! (including my wallet, DS, small treasuers, cell phone, jewelery ect)
    -MY CATS! I can't let them die @_@
    -My special bear I got from my BFF
    -My collection of various cards (they're all in one spot, so yeah)
    -ONE MORE!? well, that's a toughie... either my computer, or some random beanie babies. I guess the computer.

Years
    - My Dog. I wouldn't know how I would live without her.
    - My laptop. I'd cry if I lost it ;;
    - My cellphone. I'd be lost without it.
    - My wallet. Has all my money and info in it.
    - My photo album. Memories <3

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
    My guitar - I can't play, but I'm learning and I value it.
    My Harry Potter books - I'll never get bored of reading them.
    My PS3 - It's a PS3; who wouldn't save it?
    My Yu-Gi-Oh! cards - I treasure them quite a lot
    My schoolbag - If my house burned down, I'd still have to go to school the next day. <_<

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Assuming my family got out safe and sound I would save:

1. My photo albums & my parents photo albums they've saved since they were my age. So to make this not cheating: PHOTO ALBUMS :D

2. My Yearbooks, I know it's weird but I loooooove looking at yearbooks :) not just mine, but my families or friends, etc. I kinda like a reminder of my high school years.

3. My laptop since everything I need for school is on here, it's my main source of communication (aside from my phone) and it has all my music.

4. My cellphone because I need it to call people, obviously.

5. My dad's vinyl records I have hanging up on my wall, at least the 5 I like the most.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I love how cats are being treated as 'objects' for the purpose of this poll. Poor kitties and their lack of integrity! Anyhoo, I'd save:

• Laptop: It has my life on it... although I am due a new one, and could get it replaced due to the insurance and upgrade to a better model! Guess, I wouldn't save it after all.
    • Phone: I'm not paying for a new iPhone for a while
    • Wallet: This one REALLY has my life in it, so that one's going.
    • TV: I like TV. WHERE AM I GOING TO SEE ALL MY FRASIER RERUNS!?
    • If this counts, my collection of DVDs... but I have a lot of DVDs (like, 300 or so) so that may count as more than one item!
    This is for my uni, accommodation, though. If it were back home, and the dog was involved - and is considered an object - she'd be at the top of the list... sorry DVDs!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    PS3-Couldn't live without it.
    Laptop-The most expensive thing in the house (<3Alienware<3)
    DS-I leave my ds in a case with my psp so technically I save them both +all the games lol.
    External hard drive-I have every episode of one piece plus so many psp and ds games on there for me to lose.
    First scan picture of my son-Pretty explanatory, but that is something that could never ever be replaced so I don't want to lose it ever.

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
    My kitty- Sometimes I really hate her, but she was my first pet, and I bought her with my own money in grade 3. <3
    My Teddy- A bear my dad got at a garage sale for 2 bucks when I was five, but it was and still is my favourite toy. :D
    My Diary- I don't write much in it, but it captured my last few moments of being a child, and the day I turned into a teenager. I know it sounds strange, but it's really important to me.
    My Keep Sake- It holds all of my memories growing up, and if everything was lost in the fire, it would be nice to have it.
    My grad certificate- You only graduate from elementary school once, and I was bullied through it. This certificate is kinda like a trophy for me, reminding me that I was strong enough to make it through those horrible 10 years.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    1) My pet dog - I don't want to leave her.
    2) My computer - I need the internet.
    3) My PSP - I need something to play with.
    4) My DS - Has all my Pokemon games and such.
    5) My wallet - I don't want to lose my money.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    - laptop & charger
    - purse (which includes ipod, cable, headphones, at least 2 CDs, wallet, pills, cigarettes, phone & car charger)
    - art supplies (conveniently, all still stuffed in a laundry basket after moving)
    - clients' commission pieces (this would be difficult as most are 3D and there's.. 17-ish of them)
    - pillow with as many clothes, vinyls, and rare CDs as I could stuff into the case

LittleHope

Your Once Upon A Time.
    Years
    I would bring...

- My Refrigerator (With all the contents in it!)
    - My Laptop (My sweet, sweet laptop...)
    - My Teddybear (If I leave her there, it's like I'm killing a memory...)
    - My Family (Duh?)
    - And My Fred Figglehorn Poster (Fred shall not be burned!)

Years
    In no particular order...

1) My laptop, because I need my Internet and my games.
    2) My yang pendant. My boyfriend wears the yin half. I can ignore the actual philosophies behind yin-yang for this adorableness.
    3) My memento box. It has small things like the cards from all my grandparents' funerals, favored trinkets from friends, childhood memories, etc.
    4) My wallet, because I really need it okay.
    5) At least one of my giant plush critters.

Back