• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you want to be if Pokemons were real?

What would you want to be?

• Pokémon Professor/Researcher

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Trainer

Votes: 49 61.3%
  • Gym leader

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Elite 4

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Other (post and say it)

Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
  • I'd be such an epic Trainer, I'd be the reason Team "whoever" gave up! I'd befriend (not catch) every Legendary, and be a devout follower of Arceus, and I think I'd be vegan if Pokemon existed, which is ironic because I can't live without meat or dairy, let alone eating lots of vegetables instead.

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
  • Just a trainer to be honest, and then work my way up as gym leader, elite4, champion etc...

You couldn't just a somones rival, thats not really you is it, whos this rival...? More like trainer with a rival or somthing...? like um, say if you were reds rival, red would be your rival, make sence? I can be confused.com sometimes

Come on, you know what I meant. That actually made sense actually.
    So because of that I'll clarify my comment:

I would like to be the opposing character from the main character.
    A.K.A. Bad guy, foil, antagonist.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    An NPC portrayed as some sort of guardian figure, perhaps? Like those guys who stockpiles canned food and ammo in preparation of the government going down the toilet. Except I'd be a Psychic or Aura guy. Or both! 8D And I'd have a house on the edge of town, and get a scene helping out a kid or fighting off the baddies.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I would probably be a pokemon trainer so that I could travel all sorts of places and collect gym badges.

Kaminari

Future Pokemon Master ✗✗
    Years
  • Definitely a trainer. I would work really hard to become so strong it would be scary. >;D Plus I would love the adventure.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    If Pokemon wasn't real I'd be a Computer Engineer. If Pokemon WAS real I'd be... a Computer Engineer.

I mean really, I'm not stopping my education at 10 XD If anything I think I'd just have a pet Feraligatr.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Well, I suppose I would want to be Pokemon trainer, but being a gym leader show that you have skills, and you get to show off your skills...but you travel less so I rather be a Pokemon trainer.

Lycanthropic-Manx

Mr. Kitty
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    I'd probably just be one of those people who sits around their house, cooing at my adorable pet Pokemon. Probably a Rattata or something.
    Or a Ranger, I was a ranger with the girl guides for a few years. Fate! I'm pretty sure they're vastly different though. :'D

Years
  • I'd probably be a Gym Leader, it would be fun to battle various trainers who would be after my badge xD

Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    I'd love an excuse to spend my days tramping through the wilderness and getting into trouble. I'd definitely be a trainer.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Well, if we went off what I wanna be in real life, I guess I'd breed Ponyta and Rapidash lol.

But in the PokeWorld, I'd wanna be a traveling trainer. Legitt.

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    i have thought long and hard about this even before i saw this thread and i've come to 4 final answers, if we are folowing the TV series world and not the game world

1,----- i would be a pokemon, most likely a water type that can walk on land as well. i've always been drawn to vapeoreon just because it always seems relaxed and goes both on land and water. other then that a blaziken because it just seems mega cool, agile, and strong. Also it has fire, fighting and even some flying attacks (like brave bird) at it's disposal, but being a torchic would suck and combustkin is just plain ugly.
    even though it doesnt work this way if i was to be captured i would not want to be in a pokeball cause thats lame to sit in there for days intill u have to fight then go back in. I also would want to dodge attaks on my own and not purposely get hit unless my trainer says dodge. same for attacks but not as much a big deal if i cant attack on my own in fights.

2,----- i would start as a pkmn trainer whose primary goal is to be a ice type gym leader, probably the 5th or 6th gym. i would travel to the distant mountains and caves (mt silver and ice cave, etc) eventually getting 5 ice pokemon. sneasel, (not the ugly weavile) frosglass, piloswine, (mamoswine is to powerful and big for my gym considering in only a number 5 or 6 gym) abamasnow (cause hes X4 weak to fire) but then walrein and dewgong to counter the obvious fire types. the only highly evolved pokes are abamasnow cause of his X4 weakness to fire (which every trainer will use) and walrein to counter the fire that will blow this gym apart. (i sadly dislike all the other ice type pokemon beside the six i picked) i will always challange the trainer to a 3 on 3 battle starting with Abamasnow to bring out his fire type then switch out to walrein to test how the trainer deals with the reversel to his strategy and my third will be any other of the 4 remaining depending on the situation like if he has more fires then dewgong or a fighting type then frosglass, this is how i test the trainer to see if he can deal with thinking he will have the advantage but then tricking him into useing pokes that counter his strategy. this gyms lesson is don't always do the expected if u wish to win a battle. if the trainer wish to win the pokemon league he/she will need to think outside the box. this is why my badge is looks like a two different snowflakes cut in half then stuck to each other like (best example two face in batman) this shows ice type and how this gym is only half of what u expected (bad wording sorry).

3,----- the same starting scenario as before but with flying types, but, i wont be using the ever obvious normal flying types which is why i am the 4th or 5th gym leader and not a sucky 1st or 2nd gym leaders like falkner. i will still be traveling to alot like the last gym leader to get my pokes and this might even be more traveling since all the pokes arent in like 1 or 2 caves. i will use mostly bird types since i love birds. i will use pidgeot, (even though it's normal flying i love it) Xatu, skarmory, altaria, Honchcrow, and finally Masquerain. this gyms will show the trainer some exotic pokemon to see how he/she deals with pressure when out of his/her comfort zone. This is also why the trainer must also take a elevator up to the fighting arena that is hanging by four large steel chains which if i do a wind attack makes the battle feild shake. My badge looks like a steel masquerade mask to show the exotic theme. and with two small steel feathers on each side to show that the gym is flying type.

4,----- i would be a gyarados master who will spend my life searching and trying to capture a red gyarados. (good thing money is not a issue in this world) i think someone in the TV show already did that. if i ever did capture a red gyarados i will then try to capture a green one. XD

if u read this whole post the u are awsome. i also am surprised with the lack of creativity in most of these responses. "i want to be a elite 4" at least say what type, come on people. : )

Last edited:
    Back