• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your four moves be?

Years
    I'm gonna assume you mean exist as a Pokemon?
    In which case.... I'm a Glaceon who knows Hail, Icebeam, Surf and Psychic!
    The last two I'm pretty sure Glaceon can't learn, but I struck a deal with Truck-kun before I got reincarnated :coolcat:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well, if its me as a human but capable of participating in a pokémon battle...as a pokémon?

- Yawn
    - Rest
    - Rage
    - Struggle

and as a bonus, my ability (can't think of a name as of yet) would be one that changes the opponent's ability to Bad Dreams

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Calm Mind, Flame Burst, Confusion, and Flail

- Calm Mind: Tends to be relatively calm. (Thinks so, at any rate.)
    - Flame Burst: Dreams about having magical powers. Borrowed from that. Cannot accurately recall elements (maybe fire, maybe electric). Chose the closest option to a fireball.
    - Confusion: Minor telekinetic powers. Might have these on occasion.
    - Flail: Saw nothing good for (physically) running away or avoiding battles. Turned down Protect/Detect on likely being unable to do so well. Settled on this. Describes any attempt of physically fighting well. Presumes this to be more likely than Bite.

Knew Glare, once upon a time. Failed every time. Unlearned that.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Merged two "What would your four moves be?" threads together, for anyone wondering.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Play Nice
    Rock Throw (let me have one attack move at least)
    Sand Attack
    Teatime

Might indeed describe a bit of my daily stuff.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    Probably Poltergeist for scaring people and having a telekenisis-like ability, Snipe Shot so I can always win a water gun fight, Recover because healing factors are op, & to round it all up: Explosion.

Days
    • Seen Jul 14, 2023
    Outrage (because I have anger issues)
    Dragon Dance (because I like to dance)
    Guillotine (because wynaut)
    Psycho Cut (also because wynaut)
    (Pun 100% intended)

Last edited:
    Back