• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what would your signature Pokémon be?

Years
  • Tough choice! I'd probably go for Absol though, otherwise it would have to be Zorua or Sneasel :3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    mareep for me, huhu
    *in the distance you hear every wooloo cry out in unison*

Obviously Sylveon for me! But if I had to pick a NFE Pokemon I'd choose Spritzee. :)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Flareon is the fluffiest warm choice,
    or an Eevee to carry it around everywhere
    any Eeveelution will do for me

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm not sure tbh. Sneasel would be nice, but a Flareon would be super nice too. Or Raichu! Or a Chikorita of course! Can I have all of those? x)

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Anime/IRL

Probably the same answer I gave for the "what Pokémon would you keep outside its ball" thread: whatever Pokémon would best translate to my cat—I'm leaning toward Shiny Eevee (but darker grey like its GSC palette)—or Mothim, preferably both.

Spoiler:

In-game

Shiny Dunsparce was previously my favorite and signature Pokémon, but lately I've been favoring Wartortle. (My Shiny Wartortle is my walking buddy on the Isle of Armor.)

Last edited:

WillMewlYou

Oh ho, So You Searched And Found Me
    Years
  • Growlithe or Abra maybe it would need to be both, I love lots of Pokémon but I always give them the same name, each and every time I play a game so maybe unconsciously it became that way
    If not it would probably be Cubone to make sure he or she never feels lonely

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    My signature Pokémon would be Dragapult. This is my favorite non legendary so of course I'm choosing it.

Back