• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what you DONT want to hear when you wake up in the morning

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    My roommate's dog. It is so annoying, and not what I want to hear when I first wake up.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    "Time to wake uuuuup. Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" -Pikachu plushie to the face-

" Dx; FFFFFFF.."

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • "Benjamin! You start school five minutes earlier, hurry up!"

I would literally cry if I needed to start school even five minutes earlier. Seriously.

Blue Trainer

Do iT FuR TeH LulZ
    Years
  • [AGELIMIT]"Dude hide the weed plants - the cops are in the drive way!"[/AGELIMIT]

Hahahahah

This has happened and we hid the plants in the dog house :P Turns out they only came over because there was a break in close by on our street - they just wanted to let us know and to be aware...hahaha

Best day ever ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    The dog barking, for whatever stupid reason he has.
    Fourth sister wingeing in the mornings before school.

The past few days have reminded me how nice it is to wake up to nothing at 2PM.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • My iPod/something on my computer playing.
    Because then I'll realise I fell asleep on my laptop when I was trying to pull an all-nighter doing homework or waiting for my friends, or most likely both. :<

Obviously I don't want to hear my mother calling me to wake up, because I've actually remodeled my sleep schedule to avoid that. xD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • (Bells and sirens) "There is an emergency in the building. Evacuate the premises immediately." (bells and sirens)

Yeah, I'm not a fan of idiots in my dorm pulling the fire alarm at 7:00 in the morning.

Though I imagine waking up to "PIKA-PI! PIKACHU!" in the morning would be extremely annoying as well. It's why I tell my brother not to turn on the Pokemon anime if I'm sleeping in the same room.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • "Ryan, look outside! The zombie apocalypse is here! We have no guns!"
    OR
    "Ryan, You're late for (fill in missing word)!" << I HATE that.

Ayselipera

My cat coughing up a fur ball on my bed, always a pleasant situation to wake up to.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    My alarm clock.

Seriously, it's so loud and random that I literally jump out of bed in fear. Everytime I wake up right before it goes off I am so happy. :/ My day is so much better when I wake up a few minutes before it goes off.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • This may scare some people....
    But this is what makes me angry......and it has happened a lot of times!
    [AGELIMIT]"Son, It looks like you've wet your pants....."[/AGELIMIT]

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • An explosion.

lol jk.
    I hate waking up to my alarm clock. One of these days, it's gonna go off and I'm gonna grab it, hurl it to the ground, and curb stomp the damn thing.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    An explosion.

lol jk.
    I hate waking up to my alarm clock. One of these days, it's gonna go off and I'm gonna grab it, hurl it to the ground, and curb stomp the damn thing.
    I do that every day.

Waking up to a heart attack isn't very calming.

I also would not like to wake up to flames in my face. Or my cat batting at my eye (happens at least once a week.)

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I also don't like to wake up to the sound of rain. Because the first thing that pops into my head is: "Oh my god...what stupid game are we playing in gym today?"

Because if it's nice out, we go outside. If not...we play a stupid game inside...

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • My little cousin BEGGING me to put on the Xbox AT NINE AM when my parents and me are still sound asleep.

Back