• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what your favorite Legendary pokemon on R/S/E?

Status
Not open for further replies.

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Hmm.. Jirachi is still the best of the legendaries in the GBA age and up. I liked Celbi before that.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • It's kind of difficult for me to choose, but I'd have to say Latias.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I probably like Latios best, but I've never been that fond of RSE's legendaries in general.

Years
  • If I had to choose, I'd most likely pick Latias. Unfortunately I hadn't had a chance to catch her yet on any of my files, but I always loved the design of both of those dragons. Easily one of my top favorite legendaries.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    I like Latias among all of 'em really, it's just cute as it is. <3;

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • DEOXYS

Deoxys is my number one favorite pokemon. So I go with Deoxys totally. Rayquaza rocks too, I love that dragon guy that never gets old on me. Both are the top pokemon in R/S/E for me. Especially the movie, Destiny Deoxys, it was quite Epic putting them in.

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
  • 1. Kyogre. I currently have it on my Platinum and it is Lvl. 100 from using it to level up other pokemon in the Elite Four.

2. Regice
    3. Rayquaza

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I would have to say Rayquaza, it's has an awsome design, and I love it's black shiny form.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back