• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what your favorite Legendary pokemon on R/S/E?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    My favorite legendary for Generation III is easily Kyogre. I had always challenged my brother with battles between the two Kyogre and Groudon, and with the typing advantage (and knowing nothing about EVing/competitive play back then) I had always won. :D; There are some other legendaries like Jirachi, Latios and Latias that I like as well though.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Groudon is my favorite legendary in general and one of my favorite Pokemon, just because it looks like a dinosaur and Ruby was my first Pokemon game haha.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Latias. Something about it makes me feel really peaceful and bubbly. Next would be Jirachi, only because it's adorable and..it's a star. :D

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Latias, Latios, and -wait for it- Deoxys! These three legendaries are actually my favorite legendaries out of them all.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    i would have to choose between Entei and Suicune :) i rarelly see a post here of them...like all of u forgot they exist :|

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    mcaorjioucsaru, Entei and Suicine are Johto Pokemon, this is for legendaries on RSE :]

Rayquaza and Lati@s, all equally awesome IMO. 8D

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
    Years
  • I hate everyone of them,but Deoxys

he's too cool to be hated
    what your favorite Legendary pokemon on R/S/E?

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Regice
    Deoxys A
    Rayquaza

Regice because he's literally "cool"
    Deoxys A because of his design
    Rayquaza because of his pure awesomeness

Yes, I know I referred to them as a he.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2013
    Latios and Rayquaza. I just have a thing for dragons and to be fair rayquaza was my first legendary.

moonlightning

Bird Of Thunder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    Latias because it's a female legendary with a great colour palette and design. It also has one of my favorite shiny sprites in the game.

2122wolf

3rd Generation Journeyman
    Years
  • Rayquaza is definitely my favourite of them all, wish I could catch a shiny it looks so wickedly awesome.
    Latias is also super cool, haven't caught a Latios yet though, am leaving that capturing it as the wandering pokemon in my second run of Emerald.

I just really wish there was a 'Legendaries battle mode in the battle frontier so they could be used for more than just trophies though. . .

Years
  • My favorite is Jirachi, even though I can't capture it... It has a good type combination, it's cute, has good stats and an exclusive move, a good trait, so I really like it *-*

Latias comes in second place, for the same reason as Jirachi, but I'm not fan of roaming pokemons, they are so annoying to catch e_e

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back