• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what your favorite Legendary pokemon on R/S/E?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPawniard

Athos Porthos Aramis d'Artagna
Years
  • I would definitely say Groudon, mainly because I loved how it moved through the magma to the edge of the room to see you and Maxie (is that right?) :P

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
  • While the Legendary Birds (Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres) will forever be my favorite Legendaries, Rayquaza is my favorite R/S/E Legendary, followed by Deoxys and the Regis (Regice specifically). Shiny Rayquaza is insanely epic (When I got my first one I was like "Holy F*** A BLACK RAYQUAZA!!!"), plus it isn't a bad fighter. Deoxys looks pretty cool in Speed form, and Regice... well, it's a Legendary Ice Pokemon!

NidoJosh

Unleash your inner Nidocity
    Years
  • what your favorite Legendary pokemon on R/S/E?

RSE has to be Rayquazza for me.
    Always loved this guy ever since I caught him.
    Awesome attacks and made an epic pokemon in Ubers.

Palcks

some nights.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    Out of the Hoenn ones, definitely Jirachi. I tend to not like big, bulky Pokémon. There were also a lot that I didn't like in these games, so I was really drawn to Jirachi.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • It's Kyogre for me.
    Maybe because I first bought Sapphire version, so I really discovered the great story of 3rd gen with it, and beat the Hoenn League with it. And anyway I'm more water than fire.
    I think its design is strange, but I don't know why, I think it's badass too.

Master-Pixel

Fakemon Artist
    Years
  • Hmm; I have to out of this generation which are Jirachi and Groudon - they were just so cool :D
    Especially Jirachi's type of Psychic and Steel :3 Pure awesomeness :D

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I have an eternal love of Dragon-types, so for me it's Rayquaza. I can only think of one Emerald playthrough where I haven't gone up Sky Pillar and caught it before using it to beat the E4, which feels kinda cheap, but I just love it. I don't really use it these days, but it's great. And because of my Dragon fetish, second place goes to Latios. n_n

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
  • Rayquaza, only because he can solo the elite 4 in Emerald if I'm doing a quick playthrough (which I've done of Emerald a few times)
    next would be Latias and Latios (can't decide which I like better)

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    The bright pink elephant goes moo!

I would say, Raquaza. Even though Deoxys is stronger, I prefer Raquaza

CJBlazer

Rogon, the Ninja Pokemon
    Years
  • My # one legendary is Rayquaza.

I also love my Fakemon legendary: Drizleon. I shall explain soon in another section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back