• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen what your favorite pokémon out of the new D/P Pokémon?

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    mine is
    magnezone,electivire,magmortar,togekiss,lickilicky,tangrowth,roseraide,mismagius,weavile,frosslass,dusknoir,gallade,porygonx,mamoswine,rhyperior,yanmega,probopass,honchkrow,gliscor,leafeon,iceon
    seems familiar? i love the evolve form of th past gen pokemon!

Bliksem

The Author Pokemon
    Years
    Darkrai and Cresselia (I *still* want to spell it Crescelia) are my two favorites. Stat-wise, Heatran is a good Pokemon. I despise Weavile and Mismagius on principle. Carnivine, Glaceon, Leafeon, Riolu, and Happini all have a special place in my heart. Electivire can die in a fire. Rhyperior must burn as well.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Darkrai(it looks soo kool)
    Leafia
    Piplup's evolution line
    Turtwig's evolution line
    Palkia
    Murkrows evolution...whats its name again, I forgot...

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Toxicroak, Gastrodon, Luxray, Carnivine, Skuntank, Darkrai, Arceus, Roserade, Cherrim, and Froslass. w00t!

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    i like luxray,driftblim,vespiquen(weird name),pachiris(cute by weird name),cherimm,lopunny(weird!),glameow,purugly(how can be a cute pkmn be UGLY!)Skutank,Munchlax,drapion,croagunk,toxicroak,fineon,luminwon,abomasnow,all legendary except regigigas and areceus(how could a legendary could be so NORMAL!)

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    Oooooh boy...today I saw a Pokémon commercial and it prompted me to check online; surely the English names would be up by now--and sure enough, yay!! So I used the Serebii.net pokédex to go through again and pick out my definite new favorites. I like how their sprites come in 2 different color combos for each species. Anyway, here we go...

Oh, well some of the new names I wasn't too fond of. Like Lickilicky (#463). O_o Ha, it's funny though. And most of them are portmanteaus but they don't all work as well as others...I think Dusknoir (477) is a bit hard to say, it doesn't flow like Duskull and Dusclops (Dusk-no-arr?)

Here we go with my favorites seriously.
    -415: Combee. Really cute. =^^=
    -420: Cherubi. Also really cute. Cherries!!
    -422: Shellos. Sooo awesome, it's a nudibranch (sea slug)!!! I love those. I like the East blue ones especially.
    -423: Gastrodon. The evolved nudi. ^^
    -428: Lopunny. Lop-eared bunny, yay..=] Really cute too though. Like the big ears.
    -431: Glameow. I *really* like this one! Both blue and purple colors. But it evolves into...Purugly?! The poor thing! Why does a pretty kitty evolve into an ugly one? XD;;
    -455: New favorite!! ^___^ Carnivine. It's like a Piranha plant Venus fly trap Audrey II thing--and really cute as well. I like the yellow-green sprite of him.
    -456: Finneon. And the evolved fishie, Lumineon. In blue especially. Lovely neon tetra.
    -458: Mantyke. Because I love Mantine. :3
    -470. Leafeon. I like the lighter-colored sprite on the right.
    -471: Glaceon. I always wanted an Ice eeveelution!!!
    -488: Cresselia. I knew she'd be a fave as soon as I saw it. One sprite is gold/magenta/periwinkle and the other's gold/purple/teal. I like the first one best.

So...my FAVORITES are Shellos/Gastrodon, Glameow, Carnivine, Finneon, Glaceon, and Cresselia. +D

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Luxray and Garchomp look pretty cool, but I like Flygon more than Garchomp still...

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    A while back it was Weavile. But, then I decided it was UGLY!!!!! (Mainly because it is) But now and forever it is Gallade, or Eruriedo.

Renze1992

Water-Type Starter Lover
    Years
    My Favourites Are Empoleon, Roserade, And Luxray

Oh, And Legends Of The Unknowns, Lucario Is NOT A Legendary Pokemon :disappoin 'Cause It Has A Pre-Evolution, Rioru. You Can Get A Rioru Egg By Helping Out Riley In The Iron Mountain.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    My favourite 5:

• Froslass
    • Croagunk
    • Gallade
    • Torterra
    • Munchlax
    Not in that exact order, but close enough. After that there is: Bonsly, Glaceon, Lucario, Drifblim ect.

Last edited:
    Back