• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What your longest straight stretch of playing XD gale of Darkness

robie392

Pokemon Prof.
    Years
    What your longest straight stretch of playing XD gale of Darkness with out any breaks?

Mine would be 4 days or 96 hours I did eat but was playing while doing so and drank lots of Mountain Dew, AMP, Monsters, Full Throttles, and Rock Stars! I got every thing in the game.

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
    Hum... Don't really have time to do this since I have to work and live and do all kind of other stuff, so...
    I have to say that in "a big gaming day", I must've spent 4-5 hours on it...

Ashen

※ あなたを…
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    In the one day I was able to play it (since I bought it, then had to go back to school the next day, where I had not my GameCube), it was from... I think 10pm till about 3am. So that's five hours. I didn't really get all that far, though. I had just made it to... Agart Town? Something like that? Where there's the Nugget Bridge wannabe to get to the purification altar.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    Mine was 16 hours straight, couldn't put the game down the first time I got it.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Lets see... i got the game at 7:00 (MORNING!)... And started playing it at 9:00 (Morning still)... Sooo...

9:00
    10:00
    11:00
    12:00
    1:00
    2:00
    3:00
    4:00
    5:00
    6:00
    7:00
    8:00
    9:00
    10:00

umm...

14 hours i guess. O.O

i hate math.

Years
    Mine would be probably 12 hours when i got the game i was psyched about it and loved it too and wow robie i dont think anyone can top that

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Well, my friend and I alternated battles on Mt Battle, and went through twice (because we were going for Cyndaquil, and he switched Pokemon in the PC). So that took a large chunk of the day..

Ashen

※ あなたを…
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    Correction now: I have now played the game for 10 hours straight. And promptly beat it in about 17 hours game time. Oh yeah. It's a decent game – the names are just really stupid. If they had taken that part of the game seriously...

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Well I have play pokemon: XD for hours than coluseum, so I would have to say I have 20 something hours in XD.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    Coloseum was shorter, but i think it was way better. I really never got to beat XD cause my friend asked for me to give it back. I got to the last battle with the birds but i caught Lugia.
    Longest Strech: Coloseum From 4:00 PM Till About 2:30 AM.
    XD: 9:00AM To about 5:30ish?

Back