• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whatadai.com and Comics!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    http://whatadai.com

Visit my site and tell me what you think about the new layout please! ^^

And I draw webcomics on that site too and here's a sample there's a lot more on the site!

comic0001.gif

Oh and please click the ads once a day to help me pay for the site. THANKS ^^

Last edited:

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • I really like layout. It's original and easy to navigate, and your comics are funny and in my opinion, well done. Here's a list of the good and bad:

Good
    1. Nice, Detailed and Original Layout
    2. Organized
    3. Easy to Navigate
    4. Funny and nicely made Comics
    5. Decent Content
    6. The Nav Bar/Collumn is very nice
    7. The graphics are good

Bad
    1. The font isn't that great. Go for something smaller and neater, like a verdana font (size 8 in most cases, in others size 1) like the one I'm using in this post. The font color goes nice with the layout. When I say change the font it also includes the navbar's font.
    2. The bullets on your navagation pannel should be a different style. Go for something less plain and drab to match your excellent layout.

Gecko

Animaster
    Years
  • Your layout is too bright. It's borders are nearly invisible in a tilted LCD screen. Plus it's very plain, but I suppose that a matter of taste seeing as Stardust-Kumo liked it.

I like your comic though. It's funny :)

Revolution

Da Bestest Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Great site with funny Comics but i think its hard to read the Light Blue on white and the link colors are too light also.

Back