• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What'd you name your D/P rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    For some reason the rival in this game is a friend.. so I named him after my best real friend, Jordan.

Yeah, I got Diamond today, let's say I'm excited for it.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    I named mine Yukii (in Pearl, anyway. Diamond, I named myself that and named the rival after a former rival/friend {he moved})

I dunno what I'll do in Platinum... Mint's rival... hhmmm... (yeah, I already decided to use my Emerald character in this...)

~~~~~

"Puppy" is kinda kewt.

Mom: Now where's my little puppy?

Rowan: That puppy... can't sit still for a moment can he?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I named my rival Kenny. My friend Kenny is an IRL rival, so I figured I'd name him that.

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
    I named him "my dick"
    "my dick sent out pikachu."
    "player defeated my dick"
    good times. I sometimes name myself Jesus in the game. Jesus sent out Infernape. hehe

Laterna

Dream-Weaver
    Years
    In my old game, I called him Flint as a reference to the earth and to fire, mostly earth though because it is like in opposition to Skye (after the sky obviously), the name I chose for myself. However, I had to restart my game, calling myself Hikari this time around (Dawn's japanese name), but my rival stayed as Flint because I couldn't think of anything else XD *cookies*

Sceptile16

Pokemon Master...In The Making
    Years
    I named mine enemy Wally, as a continuation from the Wally in Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald...
    Don't you think they have a kind of resemblance???

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    I named my rival "Douche" such good fun

My brother named Tidus "Douche" in FF X, so we could tell our saves apart... I still twitch every time I see it on screen -_-

Master would be a funy name, too.
    "Has anyone seen my little Master?"
    "Master's house"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back