• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What'd you name your D/P rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndoom88

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    my name is JASON so my rival's name is NOSAJ!
    in my Diamond i named him AJOSN and in the future Platinum i will name him SAJON!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I named mine Tyson...It's a really cool name and I think it suits him best...but that's My Opinion!

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
    HEHEHEHE...MINE WAS JERWIN IN DIAMOND (THAT'S MY BROTHER'S NAME AND HE HAS PEARL :D) ...AND IN MY SECOND DIAMOND WAS BEN ...AND IN PLATINUM WAS JAMES :D...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    ROFL! That first post is so funny. Nice one. Continuing to my rivals name it is Alamo. I was traveling to Texas this summer and I decided to give him a Texan monument name. So that is how I chose his name.

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    I named mine Tai to begin with. Then EJ and now, I just went with Pearl. It makes it feel more like Pokemon when I talk to Pearl compared to the others.

Elitomknee

Pokemon Qwertyuiop Creator
    Years
    I named mine Dipwad so it is verbally acceptable by my parents. I dunno why they would look at my pokemon game though...

varial295

A pokemon researcher
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2010
    named mine anthony my friends name we were rivals in real life for pokemon and in the game it was crazy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back