• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whatever game you last played you are now the main character.

Pikachuie

Go Seahawks!
Years
  • I would ether be sly from the Sly cooper games or Franklin from GTA V why sly because i love the games i have all them and Franklin is AMAZING!! I mean he has a dog that awesome and i mean i'm not going to do bank robbery's like he does in the game he's just amazing

TY

Today i am once again my own hero in Terraria, and now i will kill the Wall of Flesh

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Mmm, right now I'm either Ike or Micaiah,since I'm playing Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn. It's a pretty fun and long game (I think the longest Fire Emblem game ever).

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • ...But NHL 14 was the last game I played....
    So, am I David Backes or Jaroslav Halak?

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
  • I would be a trainer in Pokémon X, at the battle chateau, celebrating over my current promotion to count/countess. My Frogger hasn't lost a battle yet, and I would be very happy to live in Kalos with him.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • I played Pokemon Y recently so I'd be my char at the first gym battling the leader :p Sounds good to me. xD

TY

I am Krieg from Borderlands 2... god i hate him quite a lot now

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
  • I'd be in Ryse and I'd fight for the empire killing all barbarians in my way while on my way to fulfill my destiny and seeking revenge!

Years
  • I'd be Frey from Rune Factory 4.. which I totally accept with open arms! I'd be tending to my farms, running through dungeons and fighting bosses, and talking to townsfolk. <3

TY

Today i am whoever the main character is from Need for Speed Most Wanted (the old one, the new one sucks :P)

-MG

In-training Alchemist
    Years
  • Well, I guess would be happy of being a Xenon from Maplestory... :D

Back