• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whatever happened to... Cartoon Network?

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    What I find terribly amusing is how so many people complain about 'the kids these days not appreciating the old CN', and they're 14 or 15 years old. The kids who watch it (preteen and younger, the demograph) were likely not even alive when CN first started airing shows. You can't rage at them for not knowing 'what it was like back then' when many of them, even myself, don't remember, or were too young.

Frankly, because I have better things to do than sit on the internet and bawww about how CartoonNetwork isn't showing my favourite shows anymore. lol

Hello? 12 year old kid, who grew up on Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls because the Canadian network that kept airing re-runs. I can see both sides of the fence and I can safely say,' New CN sucks compared to the old CN'.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I have better things to do than sit on the internet and bawww about how CartoonNetwork isn't showing my favourite shows anymore. lol

Because sitting on the internet bawwwing about how people don't feel the same way you do is far less of a waste of time

Vernikova

Banned
    Years

No, they're equally as bad. There are DVDs as well as reruns airing on Boomerang so pople can watch them. If you don't have money too spare then to bad for you.

Hello? Cartoon Network in America doesn't air their old shows often and, as a result, most probably don't care for them. Also, just because you think "New CN" sucks doesn't mean most do. Actually, I think "New CN" is far better than "Old CN" in most ways.

Back