• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whatever happened to Hey You Pikachu?

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Does anyone remember that old game Hey You Pikachu for the N64? That game that came with a microphone, and you had your own Pikachu that you could talk to? I used to love that game. It was cutesy to the max and got old after a while, but I remember loving it. No one talks about it any more, and I just wanted to see if anyone still remembered.

Years
    I wanted it, never got a PAL release, dumb Pika didnt understand Brit and Aus Accents, guess thats why we got Jirachi for Channel... Eh?

Years
    In USA it was on the sale for 2 or three months... It actually just normal released in Japan... I never actually played it since I'm from Europe (even if I played the rom it ain't work because it needs microphone). However, whoever get a Revolution will be able to play it as with REVO Nintendo offers downloadable old games (NES, SNES, N64 nad possibly GCN) so no prob just wait some more months ;)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm the same as Dana on this one. We own it, but haven't touched it along while. I use to love that game though... I played it for hours when it was first released.

agentk_b

Grass Type Trainer
    Years
    • Age 44
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    I own it,.. i play it every once and awile a fun game to just relaxe to.

cυтe тogepι

Sugar?!
    Years
    Umm, I had it. When my N64 still worked -_-;; and it was kinda annoying since Pika never understood. Even though, my English has American accent. O__o

It was fun, though. It was realaxing... and it was nice, when I could get away of my brothers. ^.^

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    yeah A mate of mine had it but your right it didn't understand a word we were saying and just got boring after a while. I think this was then adapted in to channel

ShadowHero

Whirl-Islands Co-Webmaster
    Years
    Ah, man that brings back memories.

I got that game on launch date for X-Mas. It was around 80$ and now it's around 5 -_-. That game was so funny. I was the first one to play it so Pikachu would recognize my voice better then my sisters, and when she played Pikachu would do the opposite of what she sais. On the treasure beach level (I forgot the name after 6 years) He would like thunderbolt every single item he could find. Ah memories. I'd love to see it come to the DS just not at 80$ 0_o.

Years
    I loved that game I still play it even, When I fisrt got it I stayed up until 3am because I wanted to get it (gave my mom 40 dollars becase it was on sale and she was doing late night shopping) would be cool if they released another one like it. you know another game I miss Pokemon Snap I loved that one too, OH I can't wait to get out of school and go home and plug in the 64.

Years
    I loved that game I still play it even, When I fisrt got it I stayed up until 3am because I wanted to get it (gave my mom 40 dollars becase it was on sale and she was doing late night shopping) would be cool if they released another one like it. you know another game I miss Pokemon Snap I loved that one too, OH I can't wait to get out of school and go home and plug in the 64.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Hey you Pikachu!? <3 I wuv that game, it was so cute and fun! X3 Sometimes Pikachu didn't understand me, which got a little annoying. XD

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Hey You Pikachu would be PERFECT for the DS. You could play with Pikachu with the touch screen, and talk to him using the Microphone (It would be kinda like Nintendogs). You could even play with all the starter Pokemon! That would be sweet...

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    but just like nintendogs, you'd look like a complete idiot shouting at your DS on the bus or something! ( I don't have nintendogs but I've dont that on advance wars: DS, **** YOU MEGA TANKS!!). I don't see why pikachu is so popular with the masses, It's not very stong, Raichu looks cooler. I think it's because everyone wants to follow in ash's foots steps or something like that! (I never really like the anime that much, then again I don't like anime that much either, Gundams cool though)

Back