• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats after Shinnoh? New Series! New ideas!

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2009
    I haven't been following the anime ever since i was young. I'm 17 now and I stopped right after the Battle Frontier arc. I've seen all of Seasons 1-2 episodes, most of seasons 3-5, and few of seasons 6-9 but I still understood the story.

Now they're on Shinnoh.

Where do you think the series is going to go after Shinnoh? Your thoughts here!

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    yeah im wondering to about that.
    But i really hope that in the next region there will be more fire pokemon
    and of course i think there will come more eevee evolutions

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
    They'll probably have another 'filler' season while they make the next generation of games. It'l probably be based around the battle island area in D/P and they'll slowly introduce 5th gen Pokémon in it.

Pokémon is sooo predictable. Not that I'm complaining!!!

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I don't want them to stop since i am a big fan, but i really would like to see better ideas. Sinnoh has been better than the others and the Battle Frontier had good battles in it. Some of the plots seem to be similar just changed the character and Pokemon and the dialogue.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2009
    I've heard Sinnoh had better ideas than the others. I've never seen it. Is it really that good? I think after Sinnoh they should do something with Orre.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Yea, it's really exciting to think about it. I can't wait! Even though it's probably a few years from happening...but if they decide to ditch Dawn we better not get another whiny girl like May. She drove me nuts.

Yes, the Sinnoh episodes are great. If I'm not mistaken, Ash is only on his 3rd badge in the US. That's 50-something episodes and 3 badges. It's alot more unpredictable than the first season. Ash actually looses alot of battles at first. So you never really know what's going to happen.

.Azelf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    Possibly 5th Gen pokemon will be introduced slowly but surely.

More Eevee evolutions, more starter types, etch.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I know what they should do. XP

They should make other starter types instead of Water/Fire/Grass.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Even though it's probably a few years from happening...but if they decide to ditch Dawn we better not get another whiny girl like May. She drove me nuts.

May was never whiny at all, we actually had Misty whining and complaining far more than May. Misty was the most annoying and predictable.

Sinnoh has been pretty good. We no long have boring episode like most of Johto, which was an embarrassing season to say the least.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I know what they should do. XP

They should make other starter types instead of Water/Fire/Grass.
    Eh, I think DP made it the closest to other starter types.

Infernape could beat Empoleon and Torterra with its STAB moves, while Torterra could beat Infernape and Empoleon with its STAB moves. Empoleon was the only one who remained unretarded. D: It wasn't like that before.

Eh, the next female trainer should be more of a drama queen type.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I think they are going to end pokemon or make a show with a new trainer starting as a kid and shows ash in it, but he is the champion and battling somebody on the tv when he his adult then. lol

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
    Years
    If the pokémon anime ends yeah I think that would be a good ending Skaterz...
    I think if theres a next season they should add more fire pokés, I think it'd be cool of they had something other than contests for a while it was ok at first but I am really startin to hate them, maybe poké olympics or something.

Hiroki

¬¬
    Years
    Sinnoh is fairly more structured then past arcs. Excluding the original season in some ways, as at the time, Pokemon was only meant to be 18 months long (Under 80 Episodes).

I highly recommend watching DP, it's really entertaining, Wallace is going to appear in an upcoming Japanese episode, so that's something to look forward to. Aswell as, a numerous amount of reports by fans are led to believe that the anime is ending, or so it is with Ash, as we have a foreshadowed E4 showdown.

Back