• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's are you geting for Cristmast?

What are you geting?

• PSP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ds Lite

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • XBox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3(Play Station 3)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    Too early to be speaking bout Christmas, methinks.

But probably a Wii, if I can pull some strings. That way I can get my Cube outta here. More Clothes, and random other things.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I'll do like every Christmas and ask for money rather than presents.

Years
    Not anything out of that poll, that's for sure. I already own a DS Lite, and everything else is WAY out of my price range. I'd be lucky if $250 (price of the Wii, right?) is spent on me combined. I wouldn't make the price for the PS3, PSP or the 360 at all. I'd like a Wii, but there's no way I'd make the money. :/

Usually, I ask for clothes. My family has good taste~ 8D I don't know what my parents will get me this year though. I really haven't told them anything. Also, it's our first year in Europe, so who knows what they'll find. XD I might get more money this year, since they'd have to ship presents... we'll see what happens. *hopes they ship clothes ;o;*

When I get money, I'll probably order games online. There's quite a few out there that look interesting. Maybe clothes, if they have some good ones over here. :/

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Gosh, all of you rich people~ I'd be banking on getting a new guitar... wait, is that more exspensive than a PS3? Gah, always wanted a Gibson Les Paul~

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Well, it's not for Christmas but I am getting a Wii this year! I'm not asking anything for Christmas though, I'll buy everything myself so My parents won't have to spend a whole bunch this year.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    "What's are you getting for Cristmast"? o_O;

Anyways, I do hope to get my own scanner this year, or more games for my (NOT lite) DS, since I only have one that I've beaten already. XP But one thing I really REALLY want is The Invader Zim DVDs. If I don't get those, I'll go... sane!

Lightning Scott

~ previously known as LHScott
    Years
    I was gonna get the xbox 360 but lots of people said there not very good. Also I have allways brought nintendo, so Im gonna get a Nintendo Wii.

Back