• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats ash's strongest pokemon?

benthekid

Know one knows you like you do
    Years
    what do you think is ash's strongest pokemon?
    i wouldsay pikachu,charizard,bulbasaur and snorlax

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Probably Charizard or Snorlax, judging by how Ash has had them sent to him in the past when taking on certain challenges like Blackthorn Gym's Clair and the Battle Factory head (can't remember the name).

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2010
    Ashes Strongest Pokemon

Guys what do you think ashes strongest pokemon is from kanto to sinnoh now.I think it is pikachu but lets hear your and we will see.

ash k.

professional spider smasher
    Years
    of course its pikachu. hes had it for years. and its always been his strongest pokemon, maybe chrizard was better at one point but oh well.

Jenayru

X3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011
    It's either Pikachu or Charizard. After all, he's had Pikachu the whole time and Charizard is probably still training at Charific Valley.

Ayselipera

I always saw Charizard as Ash's strongest pokemon. I'd even say Pidgeot was up there with the strongest.

Azrael Infinity

Pokemon Spriting Master!
    Years
    I think It would be Pikachu, considering he's had it for EVER, it HAS to be lvl 100. And Pikachu could PWN charizard.

i bet Pikachu has Maxed out Friendship too.

davidthefat

I Love C++
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    But one episode, a raichu beat pikachu with brute strength, I would argue that pikachu isnt as good as you expect

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    this is the 5 of ash's pokemon i think are the strongest:
    1)PIKACHU
    2)CHARIZARD
    3) SNORLAX
    4) STARAPTOR
    5) HERACROSS

Years
    Didn't Ash have that Phanpy that was whack? And now he's got a Gible that will likely evolve in the last Gym...

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Phampy evolved in the Battle frontier Season.
    Pikachu it just about knocks out everything

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2010
    Hi,
    Thats a really tough question! And since the anime hasn't proven who is the strongest, we don't know! I agree charizard is really strong, but you're right about pikachu defeating strong opponents but being tied by a little elekid. There's pretty much no answer so far. Who knows, maybe at the end pikachu is the strongest, or Ash catches the strongest pokemon ever!

Back