• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats ash's strongest pokemon?

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    The Strongest Pokemon that Ash has is Charizard Bulbasaur Squirtle Pikachu and Gliscor. His Gliscor is actually pretty strong but I have heard rumors of Ahs going to release it and get a Gible but I don't know if that is true or not. If he gets the Gible like it has been rumored then his team will actually be better and he will actually have an Uber for once and will be his first Uber also.:)

Omega Zero

Is back...
    Years
    The Strongest Pokemon that Ash has is Charizard Bulbasaur Squirtle Pikachu and Gliscor. His Gliscor is actually pretty strong but I have heard rumors of Ahs going to release it and get a Gible but I don't know if that is true or not. If he gets the Gible like it has been rumored then his team will actually be better and he will actually have an Uber for once and will be his first Uber also.:)
    Thats if he thinks uber and Doesn't release that gible >.< but chances are he will keep it btw i was dissapointed when he lost to the first gym leader in sinnoh can't remember his name but seriously that pikachu would have been lvl 100 taking on lvl 14s XP maybe it could have used iron tail and owned them but i only saw the first half the one where he lost and paul laughed at him 8(

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Id have to say:

Infernape
    torterra
    Charizard
    Snorlax
    Sceptile
    Tauros
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle

Joe-kun

GOOD GOOD SMILE!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2010
    Pikachu, plain and simple. No matter how much abuse the electric mouse takes in the first half of an episode, he shakes it off, refuses to evolve and comes back to win in the second half. Pikachu destroys everything.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2010
    Pikachu seems to have a level/power reset at the beginning of every saga. After defeating Lt. Surge's Raichu and various other gym leaders, Gary in the Silver Conference, and even a Frontier Brain (Pike Queen Lucy's Milotic to name one), it still didnt put up much of a fight to that douches Raichu in Pika and Goliath. I have to agree with everyone else and say his Snorlax or Charizard

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    By this point, I think Pikachu's level should have broken all game mechanics and cartoon physics, which is why they make him tie with a freakin' Elekid after he beat a Regice, a Dragonite, a Metagross, etc. But it still makes me annoyed enough so I won't even consider it the strongest.

I agree with everyone else. Charizard is really strong. Snorlax and Sceptile are probably tied with Charizard. Now that I think about it, Swellow did pretty good as well.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im thinking that his Infernape is soon to be up there but as everyone says, Charizard takes the cake for now.

shot571

charizard definitely. although garchomp may become his next strongest but i think his charizard will remain his strongest.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I'm agreeing with the major one of: Charizard. Rawr. The disobedient one at first yet the strongest? Good combination! Snorlax was also quite the fighter, close with Sceptile and Swellow. Pikachu, I'm not even going to place him in there as YeahYeahYeahs said, Pikachu is silly and breaks the game mechanics.

My order would be:

1. Charizard
    2. Snorlax
    3. Sceptile
    4. Swellow

Something like that.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I would of thought that Pikachu would be Ash's stringest Pokemon since Pikachu has been with Ash forever. He is the only Pokemon that stays through all the generations.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I would say Pikachu, but then I would be lying.
    It seems like it becomes weak after every saga.

So I would have to say.

1. Charizard
    2. Snorlax
    3. Sceptile

I haven't seen much of the Diamond and Pearl Saga, so this is just up to the Hoenn Saga.

Back