• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Bands Do You Like?

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
Years
  • I have a few...
    Obviously, the Red Hot Chili Peppers... The Darkness, Stone Gods, Hot Leg, Nirvana, 30 Seconds to Mars (I saw them live yesterday!), My Chemical Romance, Biffy Clyro, Metallica, HIM, Alice in Chains and Guns N' Roses.

Years
  • My chemical Romance, HIM, Nirvana, Guns N' Roses, 30 seconds to mars, Bullet for my Valentine, Fall out boy, Muse and lostprophets.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2012
    florence and the machine , marina and the diamonds , 3OH!3 (katy perry ruined starstrukk -_-') , Paramore , General Fiasco + alot more but im too tired to list them all :|

Doogle3097

Hola.
    Years
  • Some of my favourites:
    Black Eyed Peas, The Saturdays, Fall Out Boy, Panic(!) At The Disco, Owl City & Train.

I like a lot of types of music. :P
    The only British band out of them are The Saturdays. :laugh:

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Chicago (the early band anyway), The Beatles, and The Eagles have been my top favorites for while now.

My past favorite bands were 3 Doors Down and America. I still like both, of course.

Lately I've been getting into Streetlight Manifesto. Fuel has gone up in my list as well. (although with Fuel I started listening to them several years ago.)

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    I like,
    MCR, Owl City, Panic! At The Disco, Cage The Elephant, Daft Punk, FOB, Paramore, Green Day,Rediscover, nevershoutnever!, Dance Gavin Dance , Papa Roach and alot more.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    Editors, Alkaline Trio, Los Campensinos, Bombay Bicycle club, Red hot chilli's, Friendly Fires, Pigeon Detectives,

Ive seen Pigeon Detectives & Editors live. Both amazing! :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    I couldn't list all of the BANDS I like because the list would go on forever... but my favorite genres are Indie, Thrash Metal, Death Metal, Alternative, Grunge, Hardcore Punk, Emo, Classical, Metalcore, Viking Metal, Acid Rock, Progressive Metal, and Southern Rock

I really hate rap and modern pop though

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
  • Arctic Monkeys , R.H.C.P , The Kills , Placebo , Muse , Pheonix , Hadouken , Yeah Yeah Yeahs , The Dead Weather , Hot Chip . Those are only a few that I can think of :)

Ayselipera

Gorillaz, Beatles, Rolling Stones, MGMT, Peter Bjorn and John, Muse, Queen, Tegan and Sara, Coheed & Cambria, Beastie Boys, Smashing Pumpkins, Blur and Silversun Pickups.

I like a lot more, but these are the basic ones. Plus I tend to like only one song from most of the artists I listen to, but these are the bands that I like quite a few songs from.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Attack Attack!, Bring Me The Horizon, I Set My Friends On Fire, The Devil Wears Prada, Parkway Drive, Oceano, As Blood Runs Black, Suicide Silence, Suffokate, Annotations of an Autopsy, Bless the Fallen, Arsonists Get All The Girls, IWRESTLEDABEARONCE

^ Those are just a few of the bands I listen to and really like.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • The ones I can name of the top of my head are:

Three Days Grace
    Papa Roach
    Nickelback
    Bullet for My Valentine
    Seether
    Owl City
    3OH!3

I'll edit when I remember more. xD

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Err... there are probably several dozen that I could name, I'll limit my list to only a few, though. :\

• Three Days Grace
    • Fall Out Boy
    • Our Lady Peace
    • Nirvana
    • Disturbed
    • Papa Roach
    • Rise Against
    • Paramore
    • Sick Puppies

And it goes on...

Years
  • I like Sigur Rós, XTC, The Who, The Cure, and plenty of others I can't think of at the moment. Strictly speaking though, a lot of my favorite musicians are singer/songwriters, solo artists, or without permanent band members.

I'm obviously not from the same planet as everyone who posted above me.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Some of my favorites (even though I don't listen to them as much) are Cobra Starship, Billy Talent, and a few others.

But my all-time favorite band is Kings of Leon. Their music never gets dull to me.

Back