• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen whats behind the lost grunt in mt.coronet?

samuel_kim_1

apples r so hard these days
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2008
    after i got the national dex im thinking i can get pass him but i havent bothered so can someone tell me whats behind him?

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • Spiderpig is a reference to the simpsons movie.

And to answer your question, behind the guy is a route that eventually leads to Shaymin if you have the event item.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Yeah, it's a route with a couple challenging trainers so you can try and defeat after you beat the Elite 4. It's also home to some Pokémon which you won't find anywhere else.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    thats victory road ^^^

i think its just another cave where you get led to a waterfall, not 100% sure of that. i know it doesnt lead to shaymin, thats victory road

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    thats victory road ^^^

i think its just another cave where you get led to a waterfall, not 100% sure of that. i know it doesnt lead to shaymin, thats victory road

Oops! Sorry, I'm kinda sleeping over here. XD

samuel_kim_1

apples r so hard these days
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2008
    no i didnt get very far cause i just realized i need some HM move pokemon and i dont wanna deposit my team right now and i think it is dragon claw cause i dont have it.....

Back