• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats better? The Legend of Zelda?, or Star Fox?

Whats better?, The Legend of Zelda?, or Star Fox

• Total voters

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    I love both of those gaming series....., i think i like The Legend of Zelda better though....., what do you like better?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    This should belong in Other Games.

*MOVED*

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    LOZ has much more history then Star Fox.it was 2nd Place in 1999 World Games. X_x

MDGherb420

Rom Hacker
    Years
    Wow thats an easy choice... Ledgend Of Zelda is much better, and it looks like everyone agrees w/ me...

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Legend of Zelda is the better of the two, it has been around longer, more games, more history, and a hero that has transended time and dimensions to find a place in all our hearts. But Star Fox is stil good too, I like it nearly as much as Legend of Zelda.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I also choose The Legend of Zelda. Most of the reasons have been said.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    What a funny question to ask me :P! Sowwy Mr. Fox McCloude, but I Link more than you. A LOT more than you.
    I do love Star Fox, but well look at me, I clearly love Link.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    I choose the Legend of Zelda as well. Although Starfox 64 was one of my favorite games of all time, the series never really improved after that. First they pretty much abandoned the rail shooting in Starfox Adventures, and then they failed to impress with Starfox Assault (the rail-shooting was great, there just wasn't enough of it).

Unlike Starfox though, the Zelda series only gets better and better with each passing game, and has never failed to impress me.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    The Legend of Zelda all the way. I don't care for Star Fox. Go Link.

Kurosaki

All in all, it really depends what kind of gamer you are. I don't see where the "Zelda gets better and better with every game" came from. The WW for example. It wasn't exactly the best Zelda game to roll around, specially with those graphics. To me it was a step down from OoT and MM, which I rarely liked in the first place.

StarFox isn't much different. I loved 64, but Adventures and Assault, not so good. Though, I play them a hell of a lot more then I would the Zelda games, cause to me their a lot more fun. Nothing like shooting your friend out of the sky with a Landmaster Tank... XD

Anywho, both series have their ups and downs, like everything else in this world. I've never found the Zelda games entertaining, and Star Fox, along with Zelda games get repetitive :P

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    How can we compare a line of piloting/shooter games to a line of action/adventure games? I mean, if you ask me, they're both at the top of their respective genres.

Though, if I had to choose one, I'd have to say Legend of Zelda. It's tied with pokemon and fire emblem for my favorite franchise. They really hit a slump with Majora's Mask, but they began to recover with Wind Waker, and hit a knockout punch with Minish Cap. I'm not exaggerating when I say that Twilight Princess will be the best game ever made for any system. It may singlehandedly put Nintendo back on the map. I know one person already who's a die-hard PS2/Xbox lover who's going to buy a Gamecube just for that game (but he is incredibly rich, too, so that may be a factor. I don't know.)

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    It's kinda odd, comparing 2 completely different game genres...Unless you compare Star Fox Adventures to any other Zelda game. XD Anyway, there both good...In there own way. But I pefer The Legend of Zelda for its gameplay, story, etc. Star Fox is good, but it seems to get repetive after awhile, also the GC Star Fox games weren't so great as they were hyped up to be. In my opinion, Star Fox 64 was the best.

Well there's my 2 cents, sweeties, but I'm more into Pok?mon/Old school Metroid/Mario Bros. games. XD

Back