• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's Diamond\Pearl like?

Revolution

Da Bestest Pokemon Master
    Years
    The Game is Magnificent Thats all i have to say.
    Great 3D Graphics
    Good Gym Leaders and Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2007
    I am so releived that you can run in buildings now it used to be a pain, in the previous games, I also love the different gears on the bike!:)

umbreon67696

6gothique6princess6
    Years
    oh, i can't wait to buy it! =) Hopefully that'll be soon...I'm really anxious to get it! <3

Years
    Yes. And there are new moves that are just awesome! like, Dark Pulse, Wood Hammer, Flare Blitz etc etc. There are now 94 or 96 TMs. 493 Pokemon to keep you going, and going, and going.

I'm pretty sure Nintendo will make more events like the pokemon center Mew.

Eevee has 2 new evolutions.

Theres alot.
    Think of it as, Jhoto with a 3D and a few hundred more pokemon.

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    do pokemon games have a story?

i just think of the story as it is in the anime, getting 8 badges and beating the e4 xD

the anime has a story? I haven't seen it in years but I'd bet it's still:

-Ash and Co. go somewhere new
    -See a new pokemon or a particular event
    -Team Rocket want's to ateal that pokemon/lucrate from the event in some way
    -Ash meets a new character (either rival or friend or whatever)
    -Event starts/something happens
    -Team rocket pops in
    -Moment of difficulty
    -Ash somehow snaps out of it and defeats team rocket
    -Friend thanks him/giveshim reward or event ends in his favor/happiness in some form
    -moves on to next city

XD and sorry for being something like OT

anyways I think the D/P storyline isn't bad at all, more elaborate than the other games for sure..

☼Charlie☼

要素のマスター
    Years
    I personally think it's a great game. Even though the bottom screen is only used for the poketch and controls during battle, so many new features have been added such as Wi-Fi, the Underground, Poffins and the Super Contest and now you get the two bikes from R/S/E combined into one!

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    lol @ Nico, you must really be a Psychic like your avatar in your trainer card XD They never get tired of that same formula.

Yeah, the Wi-Fi itself makes the game well worth it. And I totally forgot about the underground o.o Time to get digging.

Back