• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats everyone doing on this fine day?

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • I am going to camp out in a coffee shop all day while it rains outside.

pkmin3033

I've had a shit week these last three days, so today I am going to do absolutely nothing. I'm going to go and get some milk later, but otherwise I'm going to be staying at home, watching anime, reading comics and my current book, playing games, and making posts on here every now and then. I'm putting the rest of the world on hold so I can have some time to gather the shattered fragments of my tolerance for it back together ready for tomorrow. So there.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Well I woke up today to be immediately be told that my dog was getting put down and that's a great thing to wake up to.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Been workin', but I'm about to try to get some rest since I have some friends coming over tomorrow, and we're going to marathon an entire series so I can watch them cry over it.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Just wasting my night away with Bob's Burgers on Netflix and browsing PC lol. I've been working on building a new desk for my room but halfway through it, I discovered some pieces were missing and one of the pieces is broken so now I have a half-built desk just lying in the middle of my room making it difficult to clean (which I originally had planned for today) so... y'know. I'm hoping I can get the pieces I ordered early this week so I can get that out of the way before next weekend.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    "Fine day"? I'm not having one. I have to put up with meaningless stuff going on in my house. My day is nothing but a wreck.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I have the day off today, but it's like -10 Fahrenheit here, so :| can't do too much crazy stuff outside.

I finished doing some writing last night, and I'll be gathering research for more writing today. I also plan on getting further in a couple of my books, making pancakes, and maybe watching a movie or playing a game of some sort :o I wasn't expecting to have today off, so I'm really happy!

Years
  • I'm staring out through my balcony door wondering why it had to snow recently.

plz snow. no.

Although really I'm basically sitting here getting ready to walk up to the store. Which I guess is why I'm glaring at the snow in the first place. I need to go buy some stuff and I don't want to have to walk in all this!

grumble.

Years
  • Being miserable because I return to work tomorrow after a long weekend. -cry- Why must it be over.

Today I mostly just sat around browsing or playing games as I normally do when not at work. Going to be pretty cold tomorrow (but at least not snowing like yesterday??) so I've that to prepare for. ; ;

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Play WoW all day and listen to music.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Supposed to be writing an article for this student newspaper. Procrastinating like fuck though.

Nothing Is Real

It's all in the mind you know!
    Years
  • Spent most of the day producing. My band has an album due out in March/April, so I'm fluctuating between busy production days and all nighters. So worth it though!

Back