• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It's a bit crappy for me, but it's slowly increasing, I think.

Edit: Profile problem solved.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    too many connections.. not sure if its just super busy or someone is attacking us.. we're dealing with it as best we can.

Could it really be someone attacking? Or was that sarcasm?

Cause when the site crashed at first we had the usual number of around 400 users and or guests.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    too many connections.. not sure if its just super busy or someone is attacking us.. we're dealing with it as best we can.
    Well... Please, take your time! ><' We can do other things besides talk on PC, right?

But yeah. I hope it's not too major of a problem, and that it'll be fixed sooner or later.

This may sound kinda selfish, but I'm just thankful it wasn't just me who was having this kind of problem. I thought it was just happening to me because I'm using IE6... ^^'

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    PC was just one big DBE for a long time, it seems fine now though.

Presea

True_ai
    Years
    PC is lagging on my end as well, but I've seen PC take more users then this, so it could be some form of a DDOS.. Or just issues with the server itself. o.o;

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Well... Please, take your time! ><' We can do other things besides talk on PC, right?

But yeah. I hope it's not too major of a problem, and that it'll be fixed sooner or later.

This may sound kinda selfish, but I'm just thankful it wasn't just me who was having this kind of problem. I thought it was just happening to me because I'm using IE6... ^^'

IE6? OH NO

so that's why everything broke.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Could it really be someone attacking? Or was that sarcasm?

Cause when the site crashed at first we had the usual number of around 400 users and or guests.

Yeah, I noticed that too and that was really weird. Usually it takes a while for people to refresh after you refresh it a few times. >_<

I hope its not an attacker though. DX

Serene: Don't worry, it wasn't just you. I thought was me at first so I'm bugging Went on MSN. XD

Edit: lol @ steve. iknorite? XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I couldn't log in for more than an hour,but everything is fine now.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Oh, I thought it was my computer when I couldn't get on at all. Good to know it's not just me XD

Oh, I thought it was my computer when I couldn't get on at all. Good to know it's not just me XD But it's still going horribly slow

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back