• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats going on!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2014
    Whats up everyone, figure I'd introduce myself, I'm a big Pokemon fan among other things, looking forward to interacting with you all

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heeeey! I'm doing great thank you; just returned from the store, hehe. I hope that you're doing well yourself, and welcome, welcome, welcome to the forums! c:

I really look forward on interacting with you too! Mmm, it's always great to meet really great pokemon fans such as yourself, but tell me, how long have you been playing pokemon? Ever since R/B/Y came around? Because that's how long I've been playing too, for about.. 16-17 years now. Well, at any case, I really hope that we an get to know you a little bit more! Are you interested in any other video games besides pokemon, like Super Mario Bros. or Legend of Zelda? I'm a Fire Emblem fan myself, but, nintendo is pretty amazing in general.

Well, don't hesitate on exploring any one of the boards and topics that you see around here, and you'll get to meet really nice people! And have a lovely stay on the forums! Let us know anytime you need anything, and we'll provide assistance! Thanks for joining us! <33

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
    Welcome to PokéCommunity friend! We accept all and befriend all. As you can see PokéCommunity (PC for short) was made by huge Pokémon fans too :) so its nice to know that we do have something in common with people here. If you enjoy the games but got bored with them, try out the challenges forum! They are great, I've done a couple myself, you can always try Emulation & Rom Hacking to get some hacks of games! I recommend trying that out if you don't want to do challenges.

And to do it again, welcome. I can help you with your questions or you can ask one of our lovely mods.

Edit: I thought I was gonna be the only one xP

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2014
    I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue came out, I remember begging my mom to get Blue version for me simply because I loved Blastoise. I haven't looked back since, I also enjoy playing games such as Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, pretty much I'll play anything haha. Thanks for the warm welcome :D

Jehowi

Your Master Superior
    Years
    Ah Red and Blue... the games that influenced my childhood forever (and my grades at school :D)

My only Kingdom Hearts game was Dream Drop Distance. Still haven't beaten it but it is so fun. Welcome welcome, pjd7510! :'))

We're similar in that we both started during the Red and Blue days so that's quite cool. I got Blue first and later Red for Christmas sometime around 1998 or 1999 and it even helped me learn English since I'd just moved to the US at the time. Pokemon is just amazing and it's so hard to stop playing - glad you're into it as much as we all are. I adore the franchise altogether but as far as the games are concerned I think the second, third, and fifth generations are my favorite.

You'll fit nicely over at our Pokemon gaming discussion boards as well as the Video Games section so poke around and may you stick with us for a long while to come. We welcome absolutely anyone and if you ever need some help, just give the staff a call. Let me know if you'd like to chat, too! Can't ever have too many Pokebuds.

Cheers!

Back