• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Happened To Pokemon?

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
Years
  • Me too. Come to think of it, Pogiforce-14 has a point, it is starting to steadily come back. And, yes, it's just normal American lifestyle. I personally don't really like American ways, yet I live through them each day. :sleeping:

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • blue said:
    umm you know nintendo has nothing to do with the aniem right? That's toei and tokyo tv ythat have power over it and compared to the other dubbers for kids for 4kids does a good job.
    Do you think that Indigo League is better than Johto Journeys?

Tell you what, the English version of Indigo League was transalted in Hong Kong, so did the first 151 Pokemon names!

Then, 4kids translate themselves,
    Je detest 4 kid's translations, really!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2004
    My take is this:

I love Pokemon, even though I am 20 years old. In fact, I just put a giant Pikachu vinyl decal on my pickup -- which earned me much ridicule at work. :D But I don't care. If I like, I'll declare it openly.

As for what is happening in the realm of Pokemon's popularity, I agree at Pokemon is declining as a fad, but there is still a dedicated fanbase. My concern is that the show will end abruptly with no real ending. That can't happen, can it? Well, it did to my favorite show of all-time: Sonic the Hedgehog SatAM. I really hope that doesn't happen to Pokemon. But in the mean time, I will watch the show and be happy.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • I had made a commandment of not quiting Pokemon for the rest of my life to Hong Kong POkemon Alliance.
    So I won't quit, ever.

Back