• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's happenin folks ?

JamieW

One of the good guys.
Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2014
    Alright folks, back playin Pokemon again after a few years. Currently playin LeafGreen an Sapphire whilst savin up the pennies for a 3DS :) I have copies of HeartGold an White but no system to play them on atm.

That's about it really, hopefully I will be a bit more active as the time passes. ...and for those readin this who think my spellin is terrible, I'm from Northern Ireland an I type how I talk lol

Take it easy,
    Jamie

Years
  • The third gen had the best Pokemon games. ♥ I always have urges to play FR/LG or R/S/E hence why they're my most-replayed when it comes to challenges. They're so fun! :(

But yeah, hi there and welcome to PC, Jamie. You should pop by the Advance Generation board to discuss the third gen games while you're here - it's a pretty popular gen and the section is really fun. Good choice saving for a 3DS too, by the way! There are so many good games on it ouside Pokemon so you'll definitely be having a blast with that once you're able to afford it. I love mine oh-so-much.

I'll try not to ramble though so have a good time here and see you around. Let the staff know if there is ever anything you need!

Years
  • Hello Jamie! It's such a nice day to see you here.

3rd Generation was funnily enough the first generation I played the Pokemon games with, so it holds some memories for me. If you're interested in discussing 3rd Gen or to share those memories you should follow Sheep's advice and check out the Advance Generation board. And yeah nice to hear you're planning on getting a 3DS, and hopefully you'll be able to play X and Y because the games are really awesome and as Sheep said there's loads of other games you can check out for it.

I guess I'll leave everything to you from here on, and I hope you have an awesome time at PC. Contact any staff members if you are in need of any assistance, or you can go and chat with fellow members. Have fun and I hope you enjoy your day!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Howdy! Nice of you to rejoin the pokemon fandom! Actually, that's been quite a pattern lately - people returning to pokemon after pokemon X and Pokemon Y gotten released, teehee. Anyways, welcome to the forum, bud! Where you can discuss the pokemon fandom with the rest of us! <33

Don't worry about spelling - no one here minds that too much! You'll have an amazing time talking with the rest of us about pokemon and such! And good luck to all your saving; I know you'll be able to get your 3DS soon! Along with those pokemon games there are so much wonderful 3DS games for that system, hehe. <33

You take it easy too, and I hope you'll have an amazing time! Cheers and may we meet again soon! ♥

Last edited:
    Back