• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What's hot in dewford? :]

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Just like the title says...
    On you R/S/E games, what is currently the trend going on there? I'm a terribly bored a curious person...I know...

For me, It's "Dragon Power", and I don't think it's changing anytime soon because I find it humors when the child inside the house says they have "OFFICIALLY LICENSED DRAGON POWER CLOTHES." ...I do not picture them being made from cotton. 8(

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I used to always make mine Torchic Babe, or whatever my starter was. I usually do something stupid like Very Thirsty now. idk. Weird stuff, man. Weird stuff.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    "Kenisis Rare", its strange that it took me 20 minutes to get the trend going xDD and yet I still havent caught feebas

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I turned on my current Ruby game just to see what is "hip and happening." Apparently, all the cool kids are into "Low RPG."

Just changed it to "I Am Confused." Haha.

Yes, I'm easily amused. : P

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    *turns on Saph to look*

This is Lauren Wilhelm with 49.3 Zam, your #1 radio station for what's Hip-hoppin' in Hoenn! I'm down here wit' all these coo' cats in Dewford, checkin' out what's hot and what's not at the Dewford Hall! Hey there, coo' cat man, what's burnin' hot in the hearts of the people?

Brother Barboach! YOWZAHS, that's not just smokin'! That's blazin' red hot! And there you have it, all you hip folks of Hoenn! That's what's "in" down at the Dewford Hall! This was Lauren Wilhelm, over an' out!

THAT WAS TOO MUCH FUN! So yeah, "Brother Barboach" is apparently in these days. I guess all their merchandise depicts a Barboach in friar's robes?

Years
    Right now "ABSOLUTELY EXCITING" is hip, happening and trendy. Not quite sure where it came from, but apparently the guy sitting inside believes there is some "deep link" between between ABSOLUTELY EXCITING and BORING...

Years
    Its on ATTACK CHILDREN right now.
    Tried switching to "ADULT _____" to no avail.
    They must really hate kids. And not like _____, LOL.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I can bounce XD XD XD

" is it true money has somthing to do wiv i can bounce?2

Yes in the dirty way

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    I believe I once changed it to 'Making Out' for a laugh. XD
    It's hilarious all the odd phrases I can come up with!

xX
    Feminism in its TRUE look.....

..Perhaps.

I don't care about trends, you remind me of Shiki from TWEWY. Eh whatever, started Emerald and changed it to MY MOTHER.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    MOTHER SLAKING or INTERESTING NAP .

Lol , when that guy said "MOTHER SLAKOTH" on TV that it was foery hot and blzing , I thought : "Hmmm , maybe <<BLAZY>> (Blaze + Lazy)"

I love messing it up ^^ I never go for Feebas so .... it's all fun for me ! @_@ !

limeyman

limeyman
    Years
    Alright, dunno if I'm allowed to mention it here, but 'ADULT TOYS' is always what's hot in Dewford for me. :p

Lol how funny that is the best thing ever but does anybody here eactuall know what they do it moves the area in which you can find wild relicanth arount sootopolis.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    "ADULT TOYS".

Girl inside:
    "I collect official ADULT TOYS licensed merchandice. I have official ADULT TOYS DOLLS. Official ADULT TOYS brand clothing. And officially licensed ADULT TOYS picture books. Heheh, I own! I'm not sharing anything with you!"

Back