• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's in your Box?

chickengamer

Pointless Space, Trade with me
    Years
    my boxes are very messy, i have a box for Shinys ( 2 boxes for them), box for ev'd shinys, events , about 10 boxes for mixed pokemon, junks, pokedex fillers and so on

ArtekOublier

Writing those writables.
    Years
    I'm one of the odd ones that does it by National Dex order, my bf does the same but sometimes he modifies it. I've tried modifying it too like to put new and old evolutions together, like Pikachu and Raichu with Pichu or the other way around.

I sorted it once by type and evolutions going down the way., twas freaky to say the least, lol ^.^

But not I sort them all out by National Dex order, and use the box that the Legendaries are in at the end like Giratina etc for my team when I'm breeding and keep the last box, box 18 for things I wanna level up and that I'm trading.

I lurve teh breeding, especially egg move breeding ^^

Anyway, cheerio!

Cid

Years
    I don't organize my PC boxes. In fact, it sort of became a trash bin of some sorts in my Diamond game.

On Platinum, though, I attempted to arrange them by type, though I failed to continue to do so. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Gen I - sdl;kgjdjgrloeijgrlisj everything was everywhere and there was no organization at all.

Gen II - by type

Gen III - by type

Gen IV - Diamond: by national dex number with a slot for each Pokemon
    -Platinum: see gen I. XD;

Back