• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's in your Pokewalker

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    With a thread covering this topic already, I'm just going to merge this thread into the previous existing one. It's still an active discussion and isn't dead just yet.

Is it sad that I actually haven't touched my PokéWalker yet and still download all of the available events for it? ):

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    i put my lugia in there cos.. i'd never use it in actual battles >< (on Winner's path at the moment)
    caught a beldum and 2 munchlax the other day.. i always seem to run into duskull but never Horsea.. =[

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Sent my growlithe on the winner's path, with 7100 steps and rising.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    My Lucario has been on Winner's Path for a few days now because I keep forgetting to send him back to the game. It's the only way I could get him to level 100 quick enough, since I walk more than play.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Usually I have a Pikachu in mine. I send him wherever the hell I feel like. Pikachu is sort of my lucky charm. I think he gives me good luck in finding Pokemon on the Pokewalker. It seems that Pikachu gives me:

A Spark of Hope

YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

(Horatio Caine Joke)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    at the moment i have a beldum. and um.. i think its a goldeen :/ whatever it is it was a random pokemon who joined me for a stroll that i havent taken off yet

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    For some reason, I only put my (lonely) Abra in my Pokéwalker. I never use it for battle, but I guess I'm just wierd like that... :P

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    My Murkrow was in there the most 'cause it was so low levelled compared to the rest of my team. It was actually caught in the Pokewalker!

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    I don't have anything in there now... but I've had my Extremespeed Dratini in there once and then I finally found out that you can only gain one level per stroll... that sucks. I was using the winner's path btw, I was pretty bummed when I found only magikarp for a while, then I found out they all had bounce!!! And then I looked it up where I saw you had to walk like 10000 steps to find anything really good in there.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    From memory, I have a level 1 Eevee in my PokeWalker on the sea route (forgot the name). I havn't used it though for about a month. xD;

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    I have my Pidgeot. I need to level it up because it needs to be over 40 for the E4.

I am next going to put my Teddiursa in. :D

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I have my Dialga in there. In just can't be bothered to train it in-game so I let it level up really slowly in my PokeWalker.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    I currently have my Spearow that I caught the very first day I started using my PokéWalker. He has been my PokéWalker buddy since then and I'm planning on leaving him there until he evolves into a Fearow.

Back