• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats it like where u live?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Eh, I guessed I skipped over your post. I just did a search page search for "California" and it came up with nothing so I said that.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I live in Minnesota, and it is very hot in the summer (except for June and August of this summer), and very cold in the winter. Weather and temperatures can change dramatically in minutes, especially since I live by a lake. Also, I live in the third largest city in the state, which is right after Minneapolis and St. Paul in size. My city doesn't have skyscrapers, but it is still a good sized city, and is a 2.5 hour drive from the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St.Paul). As for stores, there are some stores/restraunts that are found more than once here. There are about 5 McDonald's restraunts, and 2 GameStop stores, to name a couple. The population here is over 86,000.

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    I live just outside Toronto, Canada. It is really warm today. Its hotter then it has been all summer. Winters get cold. It snows. One time I think back in 98 the army had to come out and help the city remove the snow becuase there was so much. We also get all the remenats from the hurrincae. Last Week it rained really hard from Hurricane Francis and a couple of months ago it was really windy and rainy I forget what hurricane.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I live in England! Three thousand miles away from you all AHAHAHAHAHAHA! *cough* o.o Anyways, the average temperature will be a lot colder than most of you (apart from the Canadians), so the beaches aren't exactky spectacular... but at least there aren't any tropical storms or tornadoes or hurricanes. Just the occasional earthquake that never seems to get about 1 on the Richter scale. I live in the north of England... quite near Scotland actually... o.o

- .] 5cếpt?lế }} +

bedroom eyes
    Years
    i'm in the southern part of the san francisco bay area nicknamed the sillicon valley for it's high concentration of tech and high tech companies based or have offices here. i dont like the cali type weather, i love snow and cloudy days ect (but its always cloudy and foggy in the morning) its neat because its like one large business park, its hard to describe but the buildings and roads are well kept. theres very few high rise's because of the nature of the land, so all the office buildings have a campus layout which i think is very charming. something i really like is the diversity of the people here which is non existant in the other places i've lived in (virginia,dc,arkansas but not so much san diego) 4 example my town is mostly chinese, vietnamese, filipino, white, hispanic and east indian

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    England for me. I'll sum it up in one word..... CRAP. It sucks. The weather and the fact we're just gonna get Animal Crossing next Friday. Well, I've got mine pre-ordered. XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    I live in England! Three thousand miles away from you all AHAHAHAHAHAHA! *cough* o.o Anyways, the average temperature will be a lot colder than most of you (apart from the Canadians), so the beaches aren't exactky spectacular... but at least there aren't any tropical storms or tornadoes or hurricanes. Just the occasional earthquake that never seems to get about 1 on the Richter scale. I live in the north of England... quite near Scotland actually... o.o

*pokes* ur not 3000 miles away from me! XD
    im from south east england though, so still some distance
    weather here definately gets you down though ^^;

O.O we have earthquakes??

Years
    I live in the north of Sweden. It's rather cold here in the
    winter, but in the summer it's pretty warm.

jirachi_pt

Da Biggest JIRACHI Fan!
    Years
    I live in North CArolina, and overall I like it here. It's kinda quiet, but not too way out in the country. I like the bigger-city feeling better than I do the country, but If I was to move I'd miss where I live now. The weather varies from day to day, It usually doesn't get too hot, or too cold. And doesn't snow that much in winter, so when it does snow, It's really fun and sometimes we get out of school for it! ^_^

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    It was chill today there was cold front picking up cold air and mositure from the great lakes. Yet yesterday it was like 26 degrees celsiuis. The weather in Canada is starting to become very messed up.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I live in Miami Beach, Florida. Kinda cool we always get to do a party every weekend, go out and hangout, it's kinda fun. Hurricanes, yeah, but we pay no attention until they're near.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    I live in Mexico city, a.k.a. ''the hope city''(of course is a sarcasm gag, thanks to some politician , lol).

The city is nice,big and have many interesting places.

But it is also noisy, a little insecure, and the traffic gr......i hate to drive!!!.

The clime is rainy, sometimes hot.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I live in the 2ed bigest state,Texas.And no I'm not a cow-boy.We have had a very dumb summer.Its been cool(cold) here in the summer,but now its hot in September.I hope it will snow this year like it did last year.

Yami86

Speedy Speed Boy!!!
    Years
    I live at 14,000 kilometres away from all of you! (Metric system rules!!!) I live in Australia, Sydney to be exact. In case you are wondering, no, kangaroos do not hop their way down the city streets. And no, we do not always greet each other with the words "G'day, mate!" Sorry, had to get those sterotypes out of the way.

Sydney is a very metropolitan city, not as big as the largest US cities like Los Angeles or New York, but it's still considered one of the major cities in the world. The east side is the CBD, very modern and people of all nationalities hang out there. I live in the western side of Sydney, your typical quiet suburbia. This side of Sydney is not very busy and not densely populated, so at night, it becomes an ideal venue for street racing, which is one my passions :)

Bear in mind, since Australia is in the southern hemisphere, our seasons are reversed. Right now, we are in Spring, so you Americans are probably in Autumn (Our name for Fall). Yes, that means our Christmas is held in summer. It never snows here, and at summer the temperature can hit the high 30s-low 40s in degrees Celsius (Don't know what that is in degrees Farenheit). Apart from that, Sydney is really not that different to other major cities...

Last edited:

Finglonger

Leper messiah
    Years
    0_0 yeah I live in the inland area of southern california. yeah the weather down here is not what one would call varied, either its hot or really hot. June, july, and august are the worst it gets to be around 100 on average a little more on a bad day a little less on a good day. we get rain in january/february, but were in the middle of a drought so I haven't seen more than a couple of rainy days all year. x_x

Back