• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats it like where u live?

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Colorado, and I love it. There's a beautiful balance between seasons.

We have our nice, cold winters, mixed with the occasional blizzard/ice storm. Then there's the (for my sensibilities) brutally hot summers (made a bit better due to the dry heat). Fall and spring are nice and temprate. I love Colorado, to be honest. There's something to do outdoors year round.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Whoot fer Californians! My home city is mostly Asian, it's the place where Apple Computers was invented. It's really clean and all the houses are well kept. There are a ton of different food places from different cultures which makes the city culturally diverse. The sky is blue! Really blue!! *dazes out* I doubt any of you have heard of Cupertino, Cali, it's so tiny.

Now to explain about the city where I go to school. The only part of it that is upgraded and new is within 1 mile of the university. Houses and buildings not within 1 mile of the university are so run down. There are scary people standing on the streets and homeless people wandering around next the school. Also, lots of police cars and prostitues. Hence, all the motels. The sky is...mostly gray all the time, very polluted. There seems to be no technological advances in that city at all. Cars get stolen and broken into often. I hate this place...no offense to people who live there though. I'm not too fond of South Cali.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Nessie said:
    I live in Mexico city, a.k.a. ''the hope city''(of course is a sarcasm gag, thanks to some politician , lol).

The city is nice,big and have many interesting places.

But it is also noisy, a little insecure, and the traffic gr......i hate to drive!!!.

The clime is rainy, sometimes hot.

Yeah, thats right, also if you visit it some day your eyes will bur, for reall.

I come from mexico's 2th largest city: Monterry

I live in Dallas TX and Im not a cowboy, Im a skater and a punk-rocker.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Dark Magician said:
    Yeah, thats right, also if you visit it some day your eyes will bur, for reall.

I come from mexico's 2th largest city: Monterry

I live in Dallas TX and Im not a cowboy, Im a skater and a punk-rocker.

Yeah, but hey don't blame mexico city a.k.a. ''chilangolandia'' for it....thanks to Mex city's air, i can survive any kind of toxic enviroment XD(joking is not that bad, just...too many cars and smog).

Monterrey is great, i know almost, all states from Mexico (excep Chiapas), and i like Monterrey, is cool also Jalisco, in specific Gaudalajara (< best soccer team, BTW!).

Shadow_Blacky

The waffle king
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 14, 2004
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    I live in England! Three thousand miles away from you all AHAHAHAHAHAHA! *cough* o.o Anyways, the average temperature will be a lot colder than most of you (apart from the Canadians), so the beaches aren't exactky spectacular... but at least there aren't any tropical storms or tornadoes or hurricanes. Just the occasional earthquake that never seems to get about 1 on the Richter scale. I live in the north of England... quite near Scotland actually... o.o

>_> MCD, you and I are in the same city. The weather is either: uber cold or uber hot, I.E. when its uber hot, there's no breeze whatsoever and the sun just beats down on you for the majority of the day. When its uber cold (which is what I prefer), there's lots of rain, sometimes snow, but I tend to stay indoors on days like that. Still, I find where I live pretty boring for some reasons I won't bore you with in this thread :P

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    It's not hot! Well, compared to sunbaked Florida in August it's not. It certainly gets uber cold, and uber (but not hurricane) windy as well. Wait a minute... we ARE in the same city. I've just remembered that. XD

Years
    i'm from belgium :)
    the weather is not that good, in the summer it van be pretty warm but we often got a lot of rain during summer time. and in the winter, well we got a lot of rain too :-s but also some snow (not too much where i live though)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Zapchu said:
    Whoot fer Californians! My home city is mostly Asian, it's the place where Apple Computers was invented. It's really clean and all the houses are well kept. There are a ton of different food places from different cultures which makes the city culturally diverse. The sky is blue! Really blue!! *dazes out* I doubt any of you have heard of Cupertino, Cali, it's so tiny.

Now to explain about the city where I go to school. The only part of it that is upgraded and new is within 1 mile of the university. Houses and buildings not within 1 mile of the university are so run down. There are scary people standing on the streets and homeless people wandering around next the school. Also, lots of police cars and prostitues. Hence, all the motels. The sky is...mostly gray all the time, very polluted. There seems to be no technological advances in that city at all. Cars get stolen and broken into often. I hate this place...no offense to people who live there though. I'm not too fond of South Cali.
    Where you live sounds quite nice. ^_^

Here…it's pretty standard. Not a small town, but not quite huge and densely populated either. Apparently it's the largest city in Kansas, though. o_O
    Other than that, we have pretty standard fare—no big events or anything. Really not much to say. XP

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    well, hurricane ivan has passed and destroyed many things. but slowly, civillization is setting back into its never-ending, never-changing routine.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I live in Northen CA, in the Bay Area. It's up in the hills, and the scenery is breathtaking. The sky seems so much bigger, without skyscrapers blocking the view. It's a fairly new community. We almost never have rain, and no hurricanes either... Only earthquakes... >"< Otherwise, it's nice and peaceful here. =)

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    I live in Northen CA, in the Bay Area. It's up in the hills, and the scenery is breathtaking. The sky seems so much bigger, without skyscrapers blocking the view. It's a fairly new community. We almost never have rain, and no hurricanes either... Only earthquakes... >"< Otherwise, it's nice and peaceful here. =)

Hmm...bay area rocks! Are you in south bay?

Back