• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's my age again?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Every time I have a birthday, I always forget how old I am for a few months and have to question my age.

So how old are you and do you often forget your age?

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I never forget my age. I'm 21 by the way. But I tend to forget other people's ages these days. Once you hit your 20s you don't really care too much about how old your peers are.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm 22. I don't really forget my age per se, but sometimes when my friend says "oh he's our age" I realize "omg my age range is 20-23" cause I sometimes still think "oh okay so he's a late teen." And sometimes when I see someone is like 24 I'm like, "wow they're way older than me" and then I realize, "oh wait i'm 22 my bad." lmao Or I just straight up forget the year and realize 2007 was 7 years ago.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm 26. I can't say I have any tendency to forget my age but I have on a few occasions forgotten that my birthday in a given year hadn't occurred yet and thought I was the age I was supposed to turn that year rather than what I was at the time. I have also forgotten friends' and family's ages more often than their birthdays.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I'm 18 last time I checked and yes, I have a tendency to forget how old I am. In fact, whenever a form pops up that asks for my age, I somehow always think that I'm still 16.

ArcanineWithABow

Cutie Pup
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I am 25 and time just flies. I remember when I was a kid, I wanted to grow up so fast, and adults would tell me to enjoy it. Now I am the poor adult who tells little kids to enjoy being kids...don't worry about dieting, getting little boyfriends/girlfriends, money...whatever...you got the rest of your life to worry about that.

Anyways, yeah I always forget my age. I have to pause and think about it sometimes.

All I know is my friend and I, we aren't aging anymore. We both said after 25 we are forever 25.

So when someone asks us next year or two years from now how old are we...we are 25. Now I am turning into one of those women who lie about her age.

pkmin3033

All I know is my friend and I, we aren't aging anymore. We both said after 25 we are forever 25.
    Forever 25...I like that idea. I like it a lot. I might just have to steal it.

I also happen to be 25 (no, seriously. xD) and I don't usually forget my age, outside of the occasional slip of the tongue...although my parents quite often do. Which is a bit disheartening, really. I only wish I could forget that I'm in my mid-twenties already. I've had a whole year to get used to the idea and it still hasn't sunk in.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I just turned 24 a few days ago. People still think I'm 18. Come on, do you see that I am taller that my momma?

Next year I'll be out of the "18-24" age range and join the "25-34" range and THAT FREAKS ME OUT SOMEWHAT.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I'm nineteen. I don't forget my age, but people constantly think I'm either sixteen because of the way I look, or twenty five from the way I act. I just can't win, haha.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I occasionally get my age wrong. It's one of those things where it takes me a while to adjust to remember whatever age I've just turned. If I've been telling people I'm 21 for a whole year, I'm just sort of used to answering the question in that way, and then my brain will think 'hang on, I just turned 22 last month, etc.' It's sort of funny as back when I was a kid I used to count the months and would get very angry for example if my mum said I was 6 years old if I was actually 6 years and 10 months old.

Years
    I never even think of my age. Not when among my friends and not when applying for anything - I just enter my birth date and that's that...

So when people ask me how old I am, I always have to quickly calculate my birth date -> present day...

ArcanineWithABow

Cutie Pup
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Lol, yeah I been dreading hitting 30...part of me wants to forget my age. I know 30 isn't old or anything, and your age is really how healthy you are and what you are inside.

It's just that I am 25, still in college (mainly due to colleges acting stupid), no children, not close to getting married, and really haven't traveled much or anything due to school and no one to travel with. Then my other friends are 25 and it seems like they are living life to the fullest, going around, conventions, marriage, new babies, etc.

But then none of them been in school as long as I or took school so far. I guess it can be due to different life paths. They chose love or love came to them, or living life at an earlier age, and I chose the rigorous education path from undergrad to grad school.

Not saying you can't find love if you decide to get your master's or doctorates, but I know it is a possible sacrifice one may have to make when getting a big degree.

Years
    Well i'm 23, but I don't forget my age, even though I don't look anywhere near it. Then again, I did mention how I don't feel real adulthood starts until after college...

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Klippy I think you're coming down with Alzheimer's

I'm 22, and I never forget what my age is. Not with my little fixation on age. Though sometimes other people forget how old I am (ie. my family). Some people think I'm younger than I am (ya know, when I get out). Occasionally people ask me what year of high school I'm in.....I graduated from high school over four years ago. I thought that I always kinda looked my age. Maybe not? Except for this one guy at a bar in the Minneapolis airport; he thought I was 24 until I showed him my ID. He's so far the only person to ever think that I'm older than I am.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I was looking at myself in the mirror the other day and then suddenly I seriously forgot how old I was and I tried to figure it out.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    16. I don't forget my age, or the day I was born. I suppose to me my age helps reflect my desired maturity better - a lot of people want to base my wisdom off of a calendar even though mine may show that of someone a lot older, idk.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'm 17. I'll start thinking I'm 18 once the year is done, because then almost all of my friends are 18, and I still have to go 5 months. I really hate the way people my age start to mature, because it's the being immature at 21 kind of maturity, not the being a sensible person kind, altough, most of them seem to be getting that one too.

Back